Mack Truck Desktop Backgrounds!

Barry

Here are some photos that would make great wallpaper background images for your desktops! Everybody is welcome to post your own desktop wallpaper images, also! Just make sure they are high quality photos.

Instructions for grabbing a wallpaper:

Click on the image below you want. Make it full size (Hover your mouse around the lower right hand corner and an expand box will appear...click it to make the photo full size).

Right click on the largest size.

Select "Set as Background"

That's it...your done! You can change it as often as you want!

Great stuff barry! But once you click on the image you want you dont have to enlarge it with that little box in the corner. Thats just to make the picture fit in your browser window, it doesent resize it.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Great stuff barry! But once you click on the image you want you dont have to enlarge it with that little box in the corner. Thats just to make the picture fit in your browser window, it doesent resize it.

Thanks for the heads up...that makes it even easier!

Remember...you guys can add your photos to this post if you like! The more the better!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...

I found these on the internet, but I forget where.

I have seen that picture of the two RD's pulling the big boy. I just cant figure out why the two trucks arent ballasted (weighed) to keep the steer axles on the ground. Would also give them allot more traction.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

• 4 weeks later...

Probably because if they were ballasted down,there wouldn't have been the opportunity for awesome pics like this one. :D .....

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Here's a pic or two, or three if folks are interested...

post-5240-0-74642200-1393792803.jpg

post-5240-0-52479300-1393792825_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-65664600-1393792872_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/29/2019 at 7:37 PM, MackSTL68 said:

I’ve used this one on my desktop for years it reminds me of my dad and the stories he used to tell me about trucking in the 1950-60s 

F8913600-41DE-4173-8BA2-8A6E2C53C76A.jpeg

That's Rob and Vision386 in my version. About time to post that for Christmas,  I'll do it next time I get on the computer. 

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.