Antique Truckers, What Have You Found In Your Truck?

I thought this might be a fun topic, I cleaned out the floor and under it in my B61 the other day and I found change-$ , a olllld road flare , and this item. Unsure what it is.

In other trucks I have found some crazy stuff also. What stuff have you guys found in your trucks after bringing them home?

post-2596-054148600 1276104696_thumb.jpg

I thought this might be a fun topic, I cleaned out the floor and under it in my B61 the other day and I found change-$ , a olllld road flare , and this item. Unsure what it is.

In other trucks I have found some crazy stuff also. What stuff have you guys found in your trucks after bringing them home?

Wooly Mammoth hair and a prophylactic,,,Randy

All joking aside,I found a unopened pack of very,very old Trojans under the seat of a 1941 Mack EM I used to have.

MUST BE THE BULL DOG WANTED TO HAVE SAFE SEX

GG2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

All joking aside,I found a unopened pack of very,very old Trojans under the seat of a 1941 Mack EM I used to have.

My 74 RL had a couple under the passenger side stowage compartment still in the foil.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Agree. I also found a lot of scale tickets from the Long Beach Naval Shipyard from over a dozen years ago too. The truck worked there exclusively it's working life.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Well it wasn't in a truck but in an old car that had been sitting in a garage for around 30 years. I found match books from the local brothel, green stamps, a tie, parking tickets (the fine was only a dollar), college physics homework from the late 60s, and a University Nevada Reno events calendar. No condoms though.

We bought my Mom a 1929 Ford Model A as that was the car she learned to drive on. While I was working on it I decided to clean out under the seats and found a .45 caliber pistol. The car came from Connecticut so I always wondered if it was used by the local mafia!

• Like 1

We bought my Mom a 1929 Ford Model A as that was the car she learned to drive on. While I was working on it I decided to clean out under the seats and found a .45 caliber pistol. The car came from Connecticut so I always wondered if it was used by the local mafia!

Hi, how old was the colt? I have one from US Army from 1917, the one I have has a unique story where it was found to.

Grant

• Like 1

My son ran the serial number and thinks it is from WWII.

Firemack

Hi, millitary colts have specific markings and it could be worth quite alot of money, 20,000 upwards. its a great find, the barrel also has unique markings that will tell you if it has had a barrel change.

Grant

When we (me) were cleaning out the first truck i drove (1963 B-61T) i found an old green glass bottle that said "4U" on it......some type soft drink i imagine but i have never heard of it, there was also a piece of a newspaper with an ad for the new 1964 studebaker station wagon $995.00..........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

• 2 years later...