Antique Truckers, What Have You Found In Your Truck?

agree a B models is kinda small but I am here to say yup its possible. my grandfathers talks about a lot of times a few of his drivers getting a little lovin in a WC22 Whites and you guys think a B model is small!!!never really found much in any of my old trucks except for some mouse poo and usually an old Genessee beer can or two.

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Found a roll of TUMS (for the tummy) in the glove box of the BCR.Also a notebook with instructions how to get to Liggett & Myers Tobacco Co. in West Virginia, somewhere! I put the TUMS back in the truck after we finished painting it!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

agree a B models is kinda small but I am here to say yup its possible. my grandfathers talks about a lot of times a few of his drivers getting a little lovin in a WC22 Whites and you guys think a B model is small!!!never really found much in any of my old trucks except for some mouse poo and usually an old Genessee beer can or two.

Can you imagine getting a little lovin in a U model??? That's like impossible probably.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Vinny - only one way to know. Make sure it is the RH seat...otherwise it might tip to the left. :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing. Lol

When I used to have my wrecker I junked a lot of cars and always went through them before I rolled them over the scales. I found lots of change, cash, bandaids, pens, receipts, toll papers, tickets, etc. The usual crap but the best was one car had a bra under the seat and I found panties in the glovebox of another. I also got a nice Bowie knife and a butterfly knife out of a ford pickup I snagged.

I also found half a joint in a van I bought from a guy who demanded I picked the thing up at 10pm because code enforcement was showing up the next morning to make sure the van was gone. He had two weeks to get rid of it and waited until that moment. Dumb potheads.

I tied the bra to the antenna so it flew proudly as it entered the junkyard.

I found an application for a Texaco credit card in a B42 dump truck. I forget what the guy was making annually, but he was asking for $25 credit limit. I will try to scan it an post it. I found a cool local bottle opener and a bunch of bingo chips in my 405A. Mike

I found old metal chip of 1 Frank in the ex-French army NR truck.

The other one of my Macks contained girl's top under the passenger seat.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Just a few of the things iv'e found in my LF

1. mummified rat

2. rabbit skeleton

3. Pyrene fire extinguisher

4. about 20 yards of chain that could have been used on the titanic anchor

5. An elevator sliding door

6. ....... we have only scratched the surface.

What the great collection!

If you still have plans to keep the tree you might put it in a shop and the rabbit sceleton would be a perfect subject sitting on a brunch.

Vlad I hope you mean branch and not brunch ! I wouldn't fancy having a rabbit and rat for my midmorning snack ! you do make me smile.

Put them on a pizza. Brings new meaning to "garbage" pizza.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Vlad I hope you mean branch and not brunch ! I wouldn't fancy having a rabbit and rat for my midmorning snack ! you do make me smile.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I mean smile, not a snack of those poor dead animals.

Thank you for the lesson :)