R model parts

JKuhl

I'm parting out what is left of an 88 RD688S that I bought for the engine. I've got pictures of a few of the items but it you want better pictures or have questions please call or text 814-449-9264.

front complete 18,000# axle with springs - $250

steering box - $100

80 gallon steel left and right fuel tanks, they are newer - $200 each

8LL transmission, I assume RTXF1490 as it was behind an E6 350 but might be an 1190 as there isn't a tag anymore - $250

PTO for driving a winch, this was an old oil field truck, its mechanically operated $100

Radiator - it holds water and is in pretty good shape, the fins at the bottom are corroded some - $150

Charge Air Cooler - held 30 psi when I pressure checked it, one lower mounting tab is broken off - $50

Most everything in the cab is in good shape, it has a carpet floor that should clean up good or would be a good template to copy, the seats are in good shape, the headliner and door covers are pretty good - tell me what you want and make an offer.

Front bumper - its heavy, its got just a small amount of rust where it mounts but is overall in good shape - $450

post-4781-0-90934300-1440465258_thumb.jp

post-4781-0-89943100-1440465384_thumb.jp

Edited by JKuhl

I'm in Erie, Pa. Yeah shipping would probably cost a bit, it's pretty heavy.

I can ship any of the smaller items no problem, and if someone arranges other shipping for the heavy items I have access to a loading dock and forklifts at work which is located right next to the TA in harborcreek pa. Also I travel across Pa to south jersey to my in laws quite often so I could something could be worked out that way too.

And everything is OBO. I have an 01 glider with 30,000 miles so I really didn't need much off this truck. I only listed the bigger items, all the small stuff just ask.

I'm still deciding what I'm going to do with the rears, they are cast 44's that were on a Hendrickson walking beam. They have 4.17's which are what are in my truck now. If anyone has a set of 4.42 or 4.64's that wants to swap I may be interested in trading. The rears in my truck are coarse spline with out an air power divider and the parts truck rears are fine spline with an air power divider.

And I might be interested in the seats but the canvas (liners) only.

If the back rests are toll ones and the cloth has no damage.

Too heavy to send complete seats overseas.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...