You Might Be...

"If you've held a tailgate party at a funeral..."

Speaking of funerals, I just heard that one of my toolmaker mentors passed away a couple of weeks ago.  Kenneth Monroe Roper (aka: "Hawkeye") left this world at the not-old-enough age of 75.  I learned a lot from that guy, and I will miss him.

• Like 2

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

I'm sorry DCW..  I lost a mentor back in Sept..  The guy that taught me about E-6 and E-7 engines..  I feel your loss..  Take care...  Jojo

Death is not really easy to deal with. Sorry about that. It happens to all of us but it sure doesn’t make it any easier. My wife just lost her mother went to the funeral today. She is taking it pretty good but she also got to go to the beach in San Diego and swim in a pool and eat Mexican food so I’m sure that made it a little easier 

8 hours ago, mowerman said:

Death is not really easy to deal with. Sorry about that. It happens to all of us but it sure doesn’t make it any easier. My wife just lost her mother went to the funeral today. She is taking it pretty good but she also got to go to the beach in San Diego and swim in a pool and eat Mexican food so I’m sure that made it a little easier 

Thanks, Man.  Sorry about the wife's Mom.

"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..."

That's great stuff, right there!  Doesn't seem like it was all that long ago, either.

I sit and listen to the Sirius XM radio a lot.  All that great stuff from the '60s, '70s, and (early!) '80s!  The songs felt good.  Nobody was hating anybody.  Seemed like the artists were enjoying the music.  Oh, and I could understand what they were saying!

We could do a whole thread on old music!  Anybody want to kick that one off? LOL!

• Like 1
  • Like 1