Puff eliminator

Kash E6

Kids these days hahahaha gotta love it. Prolly runs around with those types that put soot out of the stack on a pickup truck under their eyes cause they think it's cool lol and that also do "burn outs" on gravel driveways. Or drop their beer cans down the stacks of the same truck and have the driver Rev er up to see how far the cans shoot up into the air......Roal that beautiful stupidity footage 🙄 

Edited by The Rubber Duck 006
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah... After getting smoked on my custom Harley by one of those fake country boy pick ups, I have learned to look ahead for them and not stop near them whenever possible..  

5 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Yeah... After getting smoked on my custom Harley by one of those fake country boy pick ups, I have learned to look ahead for them and not stop near them whenever possible..  

Oh yeah I had one try to race me years ago and I was in my Peterbilt 379. It was a short bed extended cab dodge with them Bullhorn stacks in the bed lol. She puffed smoke at me and her anemic looking boy friend yelled out the window "Diesel Power" lol. Needless to say I wasn't loaded and dumped the clutch with the turbo boosted up like a NTPA pullers and smoked that Cummins with my 3406 cat lol. They pulled up next to me at the next traffic light and I couldn't resist hanging out the window and Yellin "DIESEL POWER BABY" Lol good times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Rubber Duck 006 said:

Kids these days hahahaha gotta love it. Prolly runs around with those types that put soot out of the stack on a pickup truck under their eyes cause they think it's cool lol and that also do "burn outs" on gravel driveways. Or drop their beer cans down the stacks of the same truck and have the driver Rev er up to see how far the cans shoot up into the air......Roal that beautiful stupidity footage 🙄 

hey now, i resent that remark!!!

well at least i never did it. but others would do it to my 88 at times. than when i would go to leave i would blow beer cans all over the place.

• Haha 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

'Rubber Duck'  Here is my 2006 Softail Duece with a Custom paint job, and lots of chrome.  I was pissed when the young'n  "Rolled Coal" and covered me and the bike in soot..  It did blow off of me, and I was wearing a full face helmet.. But it was total B.S.  Like I said, I keep an eye out for lifted diesel pick/ups..  Just sayin'.... Jojo

KIMG1744.JPG

• Like 2

When I was teaching in the diesel program at the local community college, one of the welding students snuck out and poured a qt. of oil down the stack of his buddy's truck.  You talk about a sight. He thought he's blown it up and his daddy done told him no more money. I laughed my fat a$$ off watching him squirm. Still chuckle a little when I think about it.

Edited by High Binder
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Rubber Duck 006 said:

Didn't you get a kick out of that Diesel Brothers show on Discovery Channel? They built their motors to roal so much coal, I don't even think they were making any power because the cylinders were so washed with unburnt fuel, LOL

Then it was a big shock to them they got nailed by the EPA and had to pay hundreds of thousands in fines. What did you expect? You put it right there on national tv in front of millions of Libtards!

Like I always say....if you are going to be stupid, or illegal.....be discreet about it.🤣

And yes, I had the puff limiter disabled on my 88 R Model.......but I knew how to drive it. So it had response but I didn't lay plumes of smoke. And that was pulling 140,000 pounds it's whole life.

Edited by Bullheaded
  • Like 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I only used to do that with my diesel pickup at the stop lights to all those Fast and Furious wanna-be's with their little 4 cylinder jap cars with their 6 inch exhaust and no mufflers. LOl

Here in Ontario Canada, when the dealer shimmed my puff limiter to meet our annual inspection limits, that truck couldn't move itself empty. It was lame.

So I had the puff limiter plumbed through the deep reduction air switch for the Mack 12 speed, since my truck was switched to an Eaton 15 over before I got it.

Go into the inspection scales, flip the switch. Get out on the highway, flip the switch, LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bullheaded said:

Plug the air line to it with a roofing nail, then carry cash in your pocket for when you get pulled over by the DOT. 

the roofing nail !!! now i remember . this web site is the best remedy for early mind loss.  and a good ; no A  great laugh ..... take the nail cut it short ; was a close perfect size for in the line.. 

I never heard of the diesel brother's. I can understand modifying a Semi for heavy loads but doing it to a diesel pickup just for the sake of Showing off is just madness. Right after I got my F250 a kid in a Taco Bell parking lot asked me to roll coal. I just looked at him and said sorry I like my truck just the way it is and I'm no UNOH Kid which is The University of Northwest Ohio which is our local College with all the fun programs like diesel mechanics and high performance motorsports stuff. It's one of the top Diesel colleges in the nation. The Diesel guys there are known for their jacked up Belt Buckle gang trucks with huge tail stacks and big rims with skinny tires and excessive coal rolling. 

Appreciate the update fellas as I imagine I had no idea what they were but been hearing about them for years.. nothing wrong with cleaning up the air but as far as I’m concerned the United States, and a lot of other nations have pretty much cleaned it up considerably in the past few years and can’t really do a whole lot more. Plus you’ve got other big nations that don’t  contribute at all so we’re fighting a losing battle anyway so these young kids need to smoke their dope and play with their phones and don’t worry about it ha ha.. bob

• Like 1

drove a variety of motorized iron through the yrs from big rigs , HD construction equipt, don't know if they all had puff limiters :: how's that for staying on topic !!never drove/rode on motorized two wheels transportation.  possibly  results from my head on crash with a school bus at 18 yrs old while on a bicycle . busted up ; and taped up for long time. those are nice looking bikes posted.