Puff eliminator

Kash E6

On 3/23/2023 at 8:23 PM, Bullheaded said:

Didn't you get a kick out of that Diesel Brothers show on Discovery Channel? They built their motors to roal so much coal, I don't even think they were making any power because the cylinders were so washed with unburnt fuel, LOL

Then it was a big shock to them they got nailed by the EPA and had to pay hundreds of thousands in fines. What did you expect? You put it right there on national tv in front of millions of Libtards!

Like I always say....if you are going to be stupid, or illegal.....be discreet about it.🤣

And yes, I had the puff limiter disabled on my 88 R Model.......but I knew how to drive it. So it had response but I didn't lay plumes of smoke. And that was pulling 140,000 pounds it's whole life.

Have it disabled on the 93 full mechanical. On the P7100s is it different? They call it an aneroid ours looked worn out so we blocked it off. No big deal if you're an actual driver and not just a steering wheel holder. Ease on into it and it hardly smokes. Mash it and it'll turn the sky black. 

Definitely has instant response 

17 minutes ago, brettj3876 said:

Have it disabled on the 93 full mechanical. On the P7100s is it different? They call it an aneroid ours looked worn out so we blocked it off. No big deal if you're an actual driver and not just a steering wheel holder. Ease on into it and it hardly smokes. Mash it and it'll turn the sky black. 

Definitely has instant response 

we had a 73 u model dump like that at the old job. it as the mechanics race truck. 237 block, worked 300 injectors, worked injector pump, oversized turbo. i know he did something different with cam and pistons too. it would shut down a road if he stood on it. got stopped once and failed smoke test with 98% opacity.😁

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

44 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

we had a 73 u model dump like that at the old job. it as the mechanics race truck. 237 block, worked 300 injectors, worked injector pump, oversized turbo. i know he did something different with cam and pistons too. it would shut down a road if he stood on it. got stopped once and failed smoke test with 98% opacity.😁

Dad's 1971 F700 had the ole 237 maxed out. He said the turbo looked bigger than other 237s he saw. The company he worked with had all macks from 237s to 315s. This was back in 1982. He said his would slightly pull away from the 315s and 318 Detroit's. Then he got a 74 U model 237 and said it was nothing compared to the 71