If you had the opportunity to redesign the Mack chassis and the MP engines what would you change?

Good thing it’s not a manual transmission for the guy In the middle 😏Are you the owner of this company or just a disgruntled employee that has to drive these shitboxes? Maybe a Volvo would be better?

Edited by Onyx610

If that's a Granite I didn't particularly care for the ride of those things. I rode in a brand spankin' new one back in 07. I believe they had just introduced them. Ours was a roll-off truck and it rode like a log wagon and that first winter it didn't want to start even after being plugged in all-night.

6 hours ago, Mark T said:

He might be thinking of a CT  they were '06s  

Nope it was a Granite Roll off truck. I've got a 1:32 Scale first gear Die-cast Replica of the same kinda truck. I remember that first winter they had it. My supervisor stole the plug in cord off my L8000 garbage truck because it was more important that the Granite be plugged in than my hunk of junk. They tried for over an hour to git that sucker started hahahaha while my L8000 started right up after a few revolutions of the engine 😅 🤣 😂.  They had to drag the new Granite into the shop,plugged it back in, and put a Salamander heater under it hahahaha later on it finally started. Yeah I wasn't really impressed with it especially after riding in it and even after putting meatier tires on it and locking the diff in it still couldn't git off the landfill face under it's own power while dumping a roll off box. 

14 minutes ago, The Rubber Duck 006 said:

Nope it was a Granite Roll off truck. I've got a 1:32 Scale first gear Die-cast Replica of the same kinda truck. I remember that first winter they had it. My supervisor stole the plug in cord off my L8000 garbage truck because it was more important that the Granite be plugged in than my hunk of junk. They tried for over an hour to git that sucker started hahahaha while my L8000 started right up after a few revolutions of the engine 😅 🤣 😂.  They had to drag the new Granite into the shop,plugged it back in, and put a Salamander heater under it hahahaha later on it finally started. Yeah I wasn't really impressed with it especially after riding in it and even after putting meatier tires on it and locking the diff in it still couldn't git off the landfill face under it's own power while dumping a roll off box. 

The 2006 CTs were Granites. They were the first ones with the fender flares into the headlights and a set back axle. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mark T said:

The 2006 CTs were Granites. They were the first ones with the fender flares into the headlights and a set back axle. 

CT Granite whatever you wanna call it. As far as trucks go to me it was a hunk of junk as a roll off truck and didn't impress me at all. My 1991 Ford L8000 out worked that hunk any day in my opinion. The one we had didn't have the fender flares like that. 

Edited by The Rubber Duck 006