Pictures of the Week

other dog

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh The good old days when we were excited to go into work now I can’t wait to go home…. Bob 

That's exactly how I was, I used to look forward to leaving on Sunday and going up the road to somewhere, then as time went on I dreaded leaving the house.

Same with getting a new truck, it was a big deal to get a new truck at first, like these KWs- each new one was a little better than the last one. But as time went on you'd get a new one because the old one was traded in or something, and the new one was not necessarily any better, and a lot of times it was worse than your old one.

And people were saying how much they disliked moving, I got to where I hated switching trucks. Ater driving the same truck for a couple of years it's amazing how much stuff you accumulate! And of course besides the clothes and personal items, there was all the equipment- tools, tarps, chains, straps, corner protectors, binders, etc.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

somebody gave me a blue parrot head set here lately that he wasnt using,,,,,the thing is amazing,,,i can put it on and voice text,, and everything comes out absolutely perfect...even while driving...and if i didnt mention it,tom.that gorgious galaxie wound look rite nice under my ass...love the cragers....timeless wheels for sure....bob

4 hours ago, mowerman said:

somebody gave me a blue parrot head set here lately that he wasnt using,,,,,the thing is amazing,,,i can put it on and voice text,, and everything comes out absolutely perfect...even while driving...and if i didnt mention it,tom.that gorgious galaxie wound look rite nice under my ass...love the cragers....timeless wheels for sure....bob

That's for sure, when I was coming up they were the wheels to have, those or Keystones were about the only choices then. I always liked the Keystone mags too, but they were all too expensive at the time. But like I was saying about the gearshift knobs, if I had known then what I knows now, I would have bought all I could afford then and put them in the deep freeze- I could retire now if I had. 🤣

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.