Parts is Parts

The b42 is in my shop with the 6v53 Detroit engine.  The b61 is my latest acquisition.  The cab is pretty bad, I will be keeping my b42 cab...though not much better that the b61.  Yes the triplex transmission is in the b61 (in the weeds)  I was not able to crawl under the b61 since it is settled down in the dirt to get a number off the Trans.  So I'm not sure exactly what model.  I'm going with what the owner has told me. I wanted to bar the engine over but I can't get a breaker bar in there.  I assume it's seized. 

20210515_180305_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

Getting a double over would be great!  But probably not my luck.  We will see.  I have to go to NJ this weekend for my Daughters Cheerleading Competition, but hopefully will have it home next weekend.  Will probably take it to my buddies Junk Yard where I can take my time to salvage what I can. 

6 hours ago, teched said:

The b42 is in my shop with the 6v53 Detroit engine.  The b61 is my latest acquisition.  The cab is pretty bad, I will be keeping my b42 cab...though not much better that the b61.  Yes the triplex transmission is in the b61 (in the weeds)  I was not able to crawl under the b61 since it is settled down in the dirt to get a number off the Trans.  So I'm not sure exactly what model.  I'm going with what the owner has told me. I wanted to bar the engine over but I can't get a breaker bar in there.  I assume it's seized. 

20210515_180305_HDR.jpg

I hope you have ear plugs and no loose fillings in your teeth lol

Wont be able to sneak up on anyone in that wild machine

Should be interesting when done 

Paul