Mike Harbinson

Terry T

May be an image of text that says 'Mike Harbison Benefit Truck Show Date: September 18th 2021 Location: 8A.M. to 4 P.M. Harbison Trucking 613S. Blair St Morning Sun, IA Registration: $10 Antique and Working trucks welcome Food avalan on site Silent auction Truckin Towards Recovery'

I don't know what's up with Mike, I just text him but Mikey (Mike's son) has this going on. As I hear more I'll update unless any of you have been in touch with him. The last time I visited with Mike he still had the 4X4 UPS Ultraliner at his place...

105301496_3190521271032839_2893321631200305145_n.jpg

104840841_1562689503908308_1231263838050943988_n.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Pretty sure I have the right address, since I bought those hood emblems a couple years back.

Any interest in driving over there?  I'm kicking around the idea of heading over the evening before, grab a room around Davenport and heading down in the a.m. then driving back in the evening. Meet at my place & take my Chevy! If I get the roof fixed on my camper before that we can drag it over and camp in his front yard!

I do have plans for that Saturday.  Interesting thought on the trip though.

I'm coming through your place Monday going to/from Goshen.  I'm coming across 30 and up 33. Won't have time to stop this time as it is a one day dash and I'll have an employee with me.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

7 hours ago, Freightrain said:

I do have plans for that Saturday.  Interesting thought on the trip though.

I'm coming through your place Monday going to/from Goshen.  I'm coming across 30 and up 33. Won't have time to stop this time as it is a one day dash and I'll have an employee with me.

No problem, I'll probably be at work anyway. There is a small construction zone between 30 & Churubusco on 33. It's just a couple miles north of 30. You have to do a little zig, a zag and then another zig. Just be aware of it, traffic moves through it good. At night when I go through it I slow down to about 50ish....

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, General Ike said:

Is that R model pumper a gasser?

It's a diesel.  I read the info card on it but all I remember is that it's a 1000GPM pump & 1000 gal tank and that it is a 1981 model and is still in active service @ Morning Sun, IA.

• Like 1