Macungie?..

other dog

So, who's going, if anyone? I'm loading up this rental car with stuff now. Me and Zina from Gladys, formerly known as Zina from Florida, are going and her sister Vicki from Florida is flying up too- imagine that.

I'll prolly be hanging out over around the yellow fire trucks when I'm not walking around. I don't know if there will be any 1958 FWD fire trucks there. 

I, uhh...we...we got a stroller for the dog to ride in. He gets over-heated easily and he would duck under every few trucks he walked by in Harrisonburg to get in the shade. 

So, I might not be pushing a dog in a stroller, but what the hell, maybe I will be. We got another dog, and yeah, we spoil the heck out of him.

20210615_090513.thumb.jpg.20761e72bf6973fff72cf71d6f1a2ac8.jpg

20210615_090518.thumb.jpg.827af304562745438cdd45fce0c078f0.jpg

20210615_090516.thumb.jpg.50cb1e104f824105fe8be362327dde61.jpg

But if anybody is around, my no. is 434-664-7847.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I wont be there this year due to other obligations but my Watt's Truck Center crew will be there with the parts tent and novelties!  Be sure to stop by and see what's new!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

That fox firetruck was really nice that paint job must of cost a good penny. What an engine it had in it. I got to look over an old kt 450 you just don't see them much even when they were currently used in trucks. The barbecue stand had really good brisket sandwiches. I was told by a vender Jesse James tried to bargain a rebuilt model a tranny off him for cheap.

Was out and about, noticed engine temperature gauge rising to 190. Pulled over to cool down and investigate. Shutters not opening. Turned around limping and wounded back to the shop.

Edit:

When I returned to the shop: I Remove the air line from the Shutterstat to the Shutters Air Cylinder - Air line pressure bleed off - Shutter spring pressure overcame the air line pressure - Shutters opened. I was going to try to make it back to the show and walk the flea market to see if I could stumble across someone who might have had one for sale but it started to rain and it was to late after I got done trouble shooting, trying to fix, test driving and screwing around.

I don't want to high jack the thread. I already posted in threads in "Want to Buy - Engines and Transmissions ." If anyone has a Shutterstat 24000 collecting dust that they don't mind (selling) getting rid of please message me. The (broken) Shutterstat is marker 175 degrees.

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by tenfive0

Mack 11E.jpg