Thomas & Friends...

RowdyRebel

Looking for something NOT completely stupid to put on the TV since it's 1,000,000 degrees outside with 1,000% humidity...found the original Thomas & Friends on the Roku channel...narrated by George Carlin. Hell, this is the $#!+ I used to watch as a kid...I can deal with this.

Never realized George Carlin voiced a kiddy show. I was all of 5 in 1984 when this first aired.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Yup, George certainly narrated the show, seems like someone went through the trouble of picking out the best moments for you! Just keep in mind Carlin had quite an interesting sense of humor and your kids may not be ready to hear his inside quite yet...

Who needs a back yard when you could have a :mack1: Yard?!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2020 at 11:30 AM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Rowdy does your little guy have the original wooden thomas toys and tracks? I wish I had them when I was a wee lad. All I had was sticks and rocks. 

They were my favorite toys, the right stick could be about anything you wanted it to be!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.