Best of Biden

Mack Technician

There was absolutely nothing wrong with me before this now I can’t hardly smell anything I get winded really easy and I can’t remember anything you think that would mean something to somebody other than my brothers on here signed furious..

Edited by mowerman
Misspelled

Bob..... I still have issues...  I have memory loss, and short term memory issues..  and I dont even smoke pot any more...  I guess I need to again, and get rid of all my pain med's...   jojo

3 weeks ago, just for kicks...  I hit the joint my friend was puffin,   In a few minutes my back pain went from ,, sharp and shooting to just dull.. I was still in pain, but i didnt get those lightning bolts of pain when I moved , bent over or twisted my body...  But when I use my pill's, there are are times I shouldnt be driving, let alone working..  its a mess... I do not use anything when im working,,  i drink my beer at the end of my day.  even when I am in my shop at home... anyway... I hope i didnt just get myself in trouble here...  i'm not a 'druggie'  just hurt like hell every day...   jojo

• Sad 1

Hell, Bob..  the pain is so bad, that i keep a cane at my bed side, just so I can get up to pee..  If I was on Biden's med care system, I would have already been on a path to recovery from free med care and surgery, and the follow up visits...   but..... I'm a white workin man..  so  here I sit ..  I guess its time for me to go to bed,,  got a road call in the morning, to continue building a Pete 357 Cement truck into a quad dump truck..  God Bless America....  jojo

Please understand me, when I posted that statement..  Im no druggie, but, I did get releif from the sgard shooting pain, and yes the ills messed with me.  I have one that gives me a head rush and a bunch of energy, but the pain afterwards was bad.  I dont take any pills any more, jusr work through the pain..  sorry I hi jacked this thread,  I guess the Biden part is how hard it is to get good care, while SLUGS get it for free..  jojo

• Like 2

Joey, i fully understand the "took a toke" comment.

i was on opioids for nerve damage from the broken neck close to 20 years before stopping taking them back in 2000.

i had a fresh filled bottle of 120 pills. 

in 22 years i have only taken 15, 14 of them when i had the knee replaced in 2015. the other was last year when i pinched the sciatica and had to wait 5 hours to see the chiropractor. 

when i first stopped i would take a hit off a joint too. but i did not like the feeling so stopped. 

with the opioids, i was supposed to take one every 3 hours. instead o would take one every 12. just enough to be able to function. 

i really got the best benefit from darvocet. but they were taken off the market because they cost 3 cents each, compared to the 75 cents plus for oxy. 

and i also keep forearm crutches alongside the bed for late night pee breaks.

the older i get the harder it is to get the legs working. 

two weeks ago i went down hard when my right foot hooked something. 

since i had no feeling in the leg for close to 4 hours, i never felt it and when i started going down i tried my best to control the fall. and landed square on my left knee. 

deep deep bruise. took 5 days for the bruise on the skin to show up. 

the knee is still numb, but xrays and an MRI showed no permanent damage except for the nerve damage from landing perfectly center on the scar tissue from the knee replacement. 

• Sad 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

To all the parents out there who have babies to feed.. No need to drive all over town or to the next state to find formula for your Baby.. Just go to Texas' southern border....  They recieved a truckload of palletized Baby formula, to give away to the illegal's coming across the border.. Heck you might get it for free too..   Good Luck, Jojo

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I tried to read about Biden ending the alaskan oil lease, but it seem's I dont know where to go to get "The Story" without a bunch of window dressing, and talk about a Beluga Whale ,or something..  Where, is the real un-biased news?  I want to 'read it' not just watch a video...  thanks, jojo

• Like 2

its all a mess..  It's amazing how they (Dem's) are able to influence our "information outlets" even in T.V. ad's, they have all of the wierdest people in the ad's and 'freaks', and odd looking folk's, that do not represent real America..  They are pushing, all thing's "Wrong"..  and they  (Dem's) do it everywhere.. and with the greatest of ease..  too bad they don't use those skills and influence to do good thing's and to enrich heterosexual family's, and show what a traditional family life and up-bringing is..  anyway... jojo

• Like 2

their plan is population control. 

to eliminate 3/4 of population, make everyone gay, or asexual. 

this way no one will reproduce. 

unfortunately they do not look at the long range picture where in three or four generations the only ones reproducing will be those in undeveloped areas. 

and the movie idiocracy will become a reality where the smartest person on earth has an IQ of 50

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I could use some of that free  baby formula step on it with Jack Daniels and make like it’s some sort of  exotic ensure  brainwash yourself into making it taste good and it’s low calorie ha ha… Bob