Best of Biden

Mack Technician

Good question...  I just hope the footage is real... I do try to look at it inteligently, but even my go-to channel is Dramatic, What would you suggest?

I have no suggestions. The best I can come up with is watch the most right wing "news" station you can find, then watch the most left wing "news" station you can find and only consider that which they both agree on and reject all else. 

Good Call... I do have a hard time watching the other, because I Have My opinions and a Bias...  I will stick with my beliefs, and use as much of a realistic thought process as I can... There is more to the story about our open southern border.  This new president has got me baffled, because there were some good policies for our country, and job's/careers, low cost of living, etc.  and now we are giving it to aliens, that Probably didn't have it that bad...  Yes there are atrocities in those countries,,, we have them here in the U.S.  but WE don't matter to The Biden Govt..  Jojo

• Like 1