Nothing to do

hicrop10

Very nice collection. I just inherited a Coca Cola collection (cars, trucks, equipment, aircraft etc) and the display case they go in. Not nearly as extensive as yours but I’m very excited to get it out into my home or shop. Thanks for sharing. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

1 hour ago, hicrop10 said:

Red Horse,both of those models were custom built by a fellow by the name RonKetron out of Indiana.They were built about 25 years ago.All made out of wood.Very nicely done.

Woiw-thx that guy has some talent.  And 25 years ago  you wonder how much digital help he had then vs info you can get today.

Wow, that is a collection that took years to accumulate and very impressive. I have few diecast and know the cost. 

Wife know how much you got into it? Hope not or you may have to buy her some stuff. Nice collection!

8 hours ago, AZB755V8 said:

Wow, that is a collection that took years to accumulate and very impressive. I have few diecast and know the cost. 

Wife know how much you got into it? Hope not or you may have to buy her some stuff. Nice collection!

Did you note-the two "Eucs" were hand built!  Can't imagine the time to get those properly dimensioned even before you start to build.