Battery box

L-n-L

I wish I still had my flip. Let me take that back. I would go back to the phone on the wall with 50' cord (lol) and you only used the phone when ya really needed too. Otherwise you found your neighbor and actually spoke face to face if it was really important, if it wasn't you waited till ya ran into them.

He's not the only other guy ! LOL  .. no facebook, or other for me. I miss the flip phone,  now I have a  " smart phone" .rarely use it , NEVER thought i'd see the day when I did a road call and didn't leave the shop. thanks to a young driver that couldn't understand how to find a relay in  control box. he says "don't you have a smart phone"? my reply-how the  h - - l do I know if the phone is smart or not ! short story ; he used his phone connected to mine , I watched as he moved his phone through the box till I said there's the breaker . reset and hes on his way.    L-n-L  had a phone on the wall;; I go back to a phone table in the corner with black rotary phone  with a party line connected. 

• Like 2