1936 Mack

h67st

yes the starting price mite seem high,but you also notice it has a MAKE OFFER option. From my experience selling stuff,it seems as though making offers and bargaining have become a thing of the past for some reason,everyone just looks at asking price and says seller is asking too much.

But on the other hand many sellers think if anything is older than 20 years it’s “rare”, “vintage” or an “antique” and assume it's worth a fortune and are very offended when offers are made. I’ve been casually looking for a small bumper pull camper. I see what I’m looking for from time to time on Craigslist. First thing I do is  get the NADA and KBB value and 9 times out of 10 they camper is priced many times over what the value is. Bring that up to the sellers and they get nasty real quick. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Good thing to let a seller having a "def" time before making an offer. After 2-3 weeks of no activity there could be much more interest. At least for a reason of no sell to be explained.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 9 months later...