Trouble posting pictures

I’m having problems posting any pictures to the form It just keeps showing me an upload failed    With an exclamation point  ?  It has been quite a while since I have posted any pictures is  there’s something different I need to do than what we have done in the past ? 

• Like 1

I only link pictures from an outside hosting site.  I use Postimage.org.  It's free and easy to use.  Download them here, copy/paste file name here.

I thought there was a limitation here for total pictures downloaded?  Has that changed?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

6 hours ago, Hobert62 said:

I never had a problem until I updated from an iPhone 4 to my 8.   Now I can’t either. I get the upload failed and exclamation point as well

Sounds like your iPhone 8 has a much better camera, more megapixels means bigger file size. On my Android if I go to edit mode on a picture and change the pictures aspect ratio it cuts the file size down, then I can post it. Otherwise I get the same error message.

• Like 1

Same with my Samsung S6. It's an older phone. I was able to post any pictures up until about 1 year ago. Something has changed with the site. Not your phones.

So many stories and tech info I can't post because there is a picture to go along with it. Maybe has something to do with the hosting costs?

1 hour ago, Mack Technician said:

The pics off my iPhone 6 are always sideways to the normal perspective. The best way I have found, so far, is to send my pic to my Gmail at a reduced size and post off my Gmail. Otherwise I send them to my laptop, reduce the file's size and upload with few issues.

Tried sending them through gmail to myself at the small size and that worked👍🏻

• Thanks 1