Mack H67 $7500 Yuma AZ Craigslist

ZDB

23 hours ago, CaptainCrutch said:

If it had a sleeper I’d probably be road tripping it all the way back to the east coast. I’m still thinking about it.

It does have a sleeper, although around 20" wide. Might be uncomfortable for certain folks.

On 3/2/2019 at 9:07 PM, h67st said:

There was a guy posting on here a few months ago with a day cab H. I haven't seen any posts from him for awhile.

The one I'm thinking of was a yellow single axle with budds, I believe out west (California?).

I remember the truck . It was a short wheel base , yellow , S/A , shinny budds , H 63 . The guy had not been on the site in a few years . He posted a picture of the truck with new tires . I asked about the tire sizes and he responded . I think that was his last post . Wish the the truck was mine 

3 hours ago, eddeere said:

I remember the truck . It was a short wheel base , yellow , S/A , shinny budds , H 63 . The guy had not been on the site in a few years . He posted a picture of the truck with new tires . I asked about the tire sizes and he responded . I think that was his last post . Wish the the truck was mine 

I think that truck ended up down under,Aust.or New Zealand

I did not know the truck was for sale . I doubt if I could afford it with freight from California . Would like to know  what the truck went for or any other details . Maybe the buyer just contacted him and made an offer he could not refuse . Could have been the sellers plan all along .

Keep hearing about shipping cost killing deals on trucks. There is a company that totes around ambulances and service trucks for disaster areas. They do fill in transport for stuff like we mess with. When I had my B-755 shipped from PA to AZ the cost was a $1.00 a mile as one of his trucks was deadheading back this way. Thought it was a good deal. Got a 26 foot long frame from Denver to Phoenix hauled for $600. A little less than $1.00 a mile. I could not get my truck there and back for that money. Anyone need the info PM me and I can dig it up, Think it was, Kansas City Transport. Guy's name was Stan.

1 hour ago, AZB755V8 said:

Keep hearing about shipping cost killing deals on trucks. There is a company that totes around ambulances and service trucks for disaster areas. They do fill in transport for stuff like we mess with. When I had my B-755 shipped from PA to AZ the cost was a $1.00 a mile as one of his trucks was deadheading back this way. Thought it was a good deal. Got a 26 foot long frame from Denver to Phoenix hauled for $600. A little less than $1.00 a mile. I could not get my truck there and back for that money. Anyone need the info PM me and I can dig it up, Think it was, Kansas City Transport. Guy's name was Stan.

Hope I'm not speaking out of turn but make contact with Ray, (MHE9) on this website. I've had him haul a couple of long distance projects to my place and not only is he a nice professional guy, his pricing is right for the task.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.