My new ride .

Good to finally hear a good review of a new truck. Any emissions system issues? They are a good looking truck.

Do you run stateside too? Looks like you have more than 5 axles and a tighter spread on your live bottom. Or is it just the camera angle?

I guess I ain't right either because I wish I had my 2005 Cat powered International back, LOL.

9 hours ago, Bullheaded said:

Good to finally hear a good review of a new truck. Any emissions system issues? They are a good looking truck.

Do you run stateside too? Looks like you have more than 5 axles and a tighter spread on your live bottom. Or is it just the camera angle?

I guess I ain't right either because I wish I had my 2005 Cat powered International back, LOL.

I rung haul scrap iron oxide from A scrap yard in Windsor Ontario to a landfill in Romulus a Michigan . Truck has 250,000 km on it 2 years old and so far so good no real issues . 

Manual or M-Drive?

18 spd Eaton Fuller 

It’s a 6 axle trailer 3? On the ground 3 lifts 

It's breath of fresh air to hear someone get excited about something besides a Paccar, which to me are like Harleys....same ol', same ol', no matter how much they're gussied up.  That is a great looking bulldog, and the 18 speed is an added plus.  As a company driver, you gotta love it when something like that happens.  I know just exactly how you feel.  Enjoy!!!

8 hours ago, mackey58 said:

Nice .wtf go from that to an international  he ain't right.can we see a pic of your superliner you drove.

I went from a new Anthem to 06 International. I liked the truck but the thing beeped at you for everything , drove me nuts. I told them to give me my old truck back. No def either.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2018 at 4:20 PM, keg1 said:

I went from a new Anthem to 06 International. I liked the truck but the thing beeped at you for everything , drove me nuts. I told them to give me my old truck back. No def either.

Probably needs the overspeed alert turned off. It’s set at 65 mph from the factory. Most all the alerts can be turned off from the menu on the dash. 

On 12/24/2018 at 2:36 PM, james j neiweem said:

I think I like the old style Pinnacle AF grill. Can you still order them. or do you have to have the hoaky butterfly grill?

I believe this grill will be available for the 2020 Pinnacle’s

PI64T New Grill.jpg

Edited by HereToLearn
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, HereToLearn said:

Probably needs the overspeed alert turned off. It’s set at 65 mph from the factory. Most all the alerts can be turned off from the menu on the dash. 

It would go off when you got near the white and yellow lines and when someone was out ahead of you. It locked the brakes up twice on me when a car turned onto a side road ahead of me. Would have been nice if the road was icy. I prefer to drive the truck not the truck driving me.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, keg1 said:

It would go off when you got near the white and yellow lines and when someone was out ahead of you. It locked the brakes up twice on me when a car turned onto a side road ahead of me. Would have been nice if the road was icy. I prefer to drive the truck not the truck driving me.

I see.  All that lane departure and adaptive cruise stuff.  It's like they just took it off a Ford Focus and installed it in a heavy duty truck.  Some companies are getting it because of the discounts for insurance.  Needs more research and development if you ask me.

I see.  All that lane departure and adaptive cruise stuff.  It's like they just took it off a Ford Focus and installed it in a heavy duty truck.  Some companies are getting it because of the discounts for insurance.  Needs more research and development if you ask me.

Some of the technology is helpful but there is a lot that is just plain distracting.

The blind spot radar that illuminates a light in the mirror is helpful than The passenger side cameras because the cameras suck at night and in the rain

The backup cameras are helpful but the rear beepers are just plain annoying

On 12/25/2018 at 5:59 PM, HereToLearn said:

I believe this grill will be available for the 2020 Pinnacle’s

PI64T New Grill.jpg

Looks good but I prefer a flat top sleeper or better yet a nice ce daycab version but I love the forward axle  way better than the setback ! 

On 1/1/2019 at 1:34 PM, bts-4120 said:

haven't seen a sleeper mack truck with side pipes in years

No? How about all the Rawhides. I see lots of Pinnacle setbacks with them too.

https://www.nortrux.com/index.php?area_id=1001&page_id=1098&page_element_id=68&item_id=558&LIMIT68=20#element68

6b2e2b915c366c57aaaf42f64a81ffbe (Large).jpg

20170903_143526 (Large).jpg

• Like 1