MACK KNOBS

41chevy

When I picked up my 8 months of mail these were in it. From a company called House of Speed. Forgot I ordered them.  Got two of each.  Got two black and two red with TRUCKS misspelled too.

mo_053__69550_1395936461-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_5420__19559_1485901394-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

IMG_7397__05599_1446527229-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

mack__88905_1482356655-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

sl1600-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

• Haha 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

What said above.

Some years back Watts Mack was offering nice looking white and black knobs with Mack logo of the style you can see on Mack original key hangers. Once I tried to order a couple of Barry reported that those were no longer avalible and the supplier was already off the business.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

5 hours ago, j hancock said:

The first black knob and the red glitter knob look good.

The other three are....  hmmmm... umm...   disappointing.

If they were "Made in USA" like the box indicates someone needs spell check.

The red glitter knob is from a small guy on Long Island N.Y. Different company than the mis spelled ones. The  red glitter knobs are for my B mixer quadbox  with the Black with Dog knobs for the AWD range lever and the PTO shifter.

Didn't realize the mis spelled trucks until the pics were posted.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 3:47 PM, Mack Technician said:

41, I've notice you have nearly one of everything. Cars, Trucks, Gadgets, apocalypse generators, cool shift knobs, guns, power boats, etc. I didn't have the "statue of David" on my assumed toys list??? I'm not an art buff, but the white legs next to you on the reflection is 100% Michelangelo….. gotta Google search for stolen David statue to see if I'm collecting a crime stoppers reward.

Or you could let me borrow your boat for a weekend and I'll forget the whole thing...….

I'll give you these we found sitting outside the Vatican to keep quiet. They are only in the way of my displaying the Spinx   :whistling:

27509705502_f757c58924_b.thumb.jpg.c23ea4357f382a7431cd5f82af4d8934.jpg

• Haha 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 12/5/2018 at 3:47 PM, Mack Technician said:

41, I've notice you have nearly one of everything. Cars, Trucks, Gadgets, apocalypse generators, cool shift knobs, guns, power boats, etc. I didn't have the "statue of David" on my assumed toys list??? I'm not an art buff, but the white legs next to you on the reflection is 100% Michelangelo….. gotta Google search for stolen David statue to see if I'm collecting a crime stoppers reward.

Or you could let me borrow your boat for a weekend and I'll forget the whole thing...….

IMG_7397__05599_1446527229-vi.jpg

'David' by Michelangelo JBU0001.JPG

By the way, I showed my good daughter in-law  this post about the David similarities and her  lower torso, she kind of laughed . . . an than just smiled and than went to my pit and fired off a few rounds..

• Haha 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

40 minutes ago, 41chevy said:

By the way, I showed my good daughter in-law  this post about the David similarities and her  lower torso, she kind of laughed . . . an than just smiled and than went to my pit and fired off a few rounds..

Firing off rounds? Maybe she has inherited more from David than his legs!!!!

1 Chronicles 28; verse 2 & 3

Edited by Mack Technician

23 minutes ago, Mack Technician said:

Firing off rounds? Maybe she has inherited more from David than his legs!!!!

1 Chronicles 28; verse 2 & 3

Her carry is a Taurus Raging Judge with 3"barrel 45 long colt/ 410.   She has a lot of my wifes traits, whose carry was a 22LR Automag.

P.T.CHESHIRE

2 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Not exactly compact?

Neither is she.  :) 5'11" 170 pounds and takes no crap.

Edited by 41chevy

P.T.CHESHIRE