Horrible fire.... :-(

1958 F.W.D.

I remember seeing the R tanker and talking with the owner of that fine piece of equipment.  I believe he had other trucks there as well (yellow C-model?)

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

I know Kenny personally and this was brought up recently elsewhere. I offer the following:

-It was 2011

-Kenny deeply regrets what happened back then

-He has paid his dues, both monetarily and criminally

-He has grown up, has a job, a steady girlfriend and is also now a father.

-Would you set a fire that killed three of your animals

-Would you set a fire that could potentially burn down your parent's home (the siding melted) 

-Would you set a fire destroying all of your father's memorabilia, two mustangs and several irreplaceable antique snowmobiles

-The ashes aren't even cold and people feel the need to kick him in the balls before they learn the specifics of how the fire started? Doesn't sound very mature or Christian-Like to me. 

Do what you will with this information, but I for one am granting him the benefit of the doubt. And those of you who know me personally will tell  you that my trust has to be earned. 

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

8 hours ago, Hobert62 said:

Even if no foul play this time,  what goes around comes around?

This wasn't meant to be judging.   What I meant by it was whenever I do something "not right" including a repair it always comes back to bite  me in the ass later down the road. I try to teach the kids to work for what you have and don't try to take things  the "easy" way.    It will come back to haunt you.        I wouldn't wish a fire on an enemy,   You loose so much more then people ever realize.  

• Like 1