State of the Union

david wild

How more vile and disgusting can the Democrats be ?? well if you watched the State of the Union you have a pretty good idea, unless your a career welfare reciepient or here illegally they have nothing for you, more jobs, better economy, safety not important,  infact unless there is some giveaway to someone or some sh**hole country the dumbocrats don't care, they surely do NOT care about average joe, all they do is stick it to joe average and then tell him how much they care, pure BS. Liberalism has got to be some sort of mental disorder, it is the only reason that sane normal people would buy into their crap, anyway watching pelosi and her brood was disgusting to say the least, and remember you must vote on it to see whats in it ?????    

• Like 1

I watched some of the beginning.   The dummycrats and their smug looks on their faces when most of the room is standing/clapping.  Screw them.  Pelosi looked like she had a mouth full of lemons.  They never panned over to see if she was actually standing/clapping for the heroes that they invited and mentioned by Trump.

I wanted to watch more, but with the constant standing ovation really slows things down and I loose interest.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

And while we are at it, the Polar Bears are doing great, infact there are more Polar Bears now than 40 years ago and the population is fat and doing great, so much for starving  and dying due to lack of ice, The Canadian Team that keeps a eye on the Polar Bears said the Bears have fallen out of favor with the climate nuts because they are doing so well, yep sure needed to kill coal to save something that didn't need saving, wish the Dumbocrats felt that way about my job. 

• Like 1

Congressman calls for police to arrest undocumented immigrants at State of the Union

The Washington Post  /  January 30, 2018

An Arizona congressman called on the U.S. Capitol Police to arrest any undocumented immigrants who attend President Trump’s State of the Union address, after at least two dozen Democratic lawmakers said they would bring “dreamers” [Illegal Immigrants] as guests to Tuesday night’s speech.

Rep. Paul A. Gosar (R-Ariz.) asked the Capitol Police and Attorney General Jeff Sessions to “consider checking identification . . . and arresting any illegal aliens in attendance” as well as detaining anyone using “fraudulent social security numbers and identification to pass through security.”

The young people protected by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program would not be affected by an ID check because they have social security numbers and legal work status, according to aides who helped organize their attendance.

Some lawmakers might have invited [illegal] immigrants without these documents to attend the speech, said the aides, who were granted anonymity because they were not authorized to speak about the legal status of some guests.

“Of all the places where the Rule of Law needs to be enforced, it should be in the hallowed halls of Congress,” Gosar wrote on Twitter. “Any illegal aliens attempting to go through security, under any pretext of invitation or otherwise, should be arrested and deported.”

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), who is among the Democratic lawmakers who plan to bring a DACA recipient [Illegal Immigrant] to the speech, said Gosar’s comments were “outside the circle of decency.” [Pelosi should be arrested for aiding and abetting a criminal]

“Our members all profess to be people of faith, that we believe that we’re all children of God and that we have a spark of divinity in us. For him to make that statement is to dishonor the God who made us. It’s just shameful,” Pelosi told reporters.

Rep. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D-N.M.), chairman of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, said that lawmakers “have constitutional protections to do our jobs for every constituent that we have.” [Ms. Grisham, Illegal Immigrants are NOT your constituents.]

“I find it personally offensive that that member of Congress is interfering with my ability to do my job,” she said. [Clueless, apparently, about what her job is.]

Congress is working to negotiate an immigration deal that would protect “dreamers,” [Illegal Immigrant] children who were brought to the United States illegally or who overstayed their visas, after the Trump administration announced an end to the program in September.

Pelosi, who will bring DACA recipient Melody Klingenfuss as a guest Tuesday night, said Tuesday afternoon Trump will “see the dignity, courage and patriotism of dozens of dreamers” [Illegal Immigrants] when he looks into the House gallery during his speech.

In the meantime, my power bill goes up from the power company having to use gas, not stable priced coal, my health ins. is so high I am trying to figure how to pay it, and I have no health problems other than being a conservative, diesel fuel is back over 3 bucks and the cost of running trucks seems to have doubled and no one seems to care, and yet Pelosi has nothing better to do than want to protect people that break the law, pursue a Russian BS story and be more concerned with Trumps diet than do her real job.

• Like 1

i heard a train carrying congressmen to a "retreat"  was struck by a train a few hours ago in Virginia.

i hope the truck and it's driver are ok. and the congressmen were all instantly retired.

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

47 minutes ago, david wild said:

and yet Pelosi has nothing better to do than want to protect people that break the law,

Which is exactly why I quit worrying about obeying it.  I'll do my own thing and not bother anybody else, and couldn't care less anymore about what "the law" says I should or shouldn't do.  As long as I'm not infringing upon anybody else's rights, "the law" can kiss my ass.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

3 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

i heard a train carrying congressmen to a "retreat"  was struck by a train a few hours ago in Virginia.

i hope the truck and it's driver are ok. and the congressmen were all instantly retired.

It was a chartered train carrying GOP congressmen...so if your wish were true, the dems would be the majority until such time as replacements could be appointed or special elections could be held.  I'm hoping THAT isn't your desire!  From what I read, it was a garbage truck that may have been stuck on the tracks...at least 1 dead from the truck.  Nobody on the train received more than "minor" injuries.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

all i heard was train full of congressmen. 

i feel they ALL should be fired and replaced. then replaced regularly. no more than 8 years in office, just like all other politicians. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, david wild said:

Retreat from what ?? none of them really work.  

R E A L I  T Y ?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Freightrain,Bob asked about you last week,I said I'd been off the site for awhile,no good reason just busy doin' nuthin' Do you subscribe to Street Rodder? You probably do! There was a picture of Fred Warrens three window coupe,I asked Bob if he had seen it or talked to Fred lately? He said he hadn't seen the car, but saw Fred at some event called wings and wheels,. Fred and Bob went to h.s. together " chased the same girls" according to Bob! I loved the car but was bitchin' because it was an automatic! "You dumb ass, Fred only has one leg!" Bob said! I only met Fred once in around 89 but he had both legs then I think. Bob said He lost it in an accident, chain saw or something! I forget. David, good point retreat from what! Maybe from counting all the lobbyists dollars! You really need to get that xerces tank delivered the crane appt. Charges must be up to about a million bucks!Lol I wonder if the politicians were going to the Greenbriar Inn proper or the underground city below it? That is the worst kept secret in the world! Putin and Kim jong un probably know what color the wallpaper is! Where is OD? Haven't seen his pictures of the week lately!

I think if I ever lost a leg, I'd get to modifying a shift lever...put a clutch lever similar to a motorcycle clutch on it so that I'd reach for the shifter, squeeze the clutch, shift the gear, and release.  Shouldn't be too difficult, as clutch levers typically just clamp onto the handlebars...so just got to make the shift lever the same diameter and run the cable.  A simple lever down by the clutch could alter the throw and type (push vs pull) to make it work...and the cable could be run through the same hole in the floor as the shifter itself.  Nope...don't think it'd be too difficult to rig something up, just takes a little bit of desire to get the job done.
On a side note, I've been riding in the Chicagoland Toys for Tots Motorcycle Parade for nearly 20 years, now, and there is a guy I've met a few times at the ride who has (well, at least he USED to have...probably traded it in for another one by now) a shiny red Ducati.  Nice bike, and not modified in any way...which was impressive because the guy only had one leg.  Luckily for him, it was the left leg (shift the gears) he still had.  Interesting guy, and proof that if you love doing something enough, you'll not let some little old problem like a missing leg keep you from doing it.

1 hour ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

Joe Kennedy III says "If Trump builds a wall my generation will tear it down!"

Yeah, not scared. Your generation will be trying to find a demolition app on their iphones as they are munching on tide pods. 

i liked that snowflakes rebuttal to the SOU address. basically he said "everyone deserves a trophy".   :lol:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BillyT said:

lI wonder if the politicians were going to the Greenbriar Inn proper or the underground city below it? That is the worst kept secret in the world! Putin and Kim jong un probably know what color the wallpaper is! Where is OD? Haven't seen his pictures of the week lately!

Has not been used since 2010 , when Obama told the media all about it and what was there. You can now take a guided tour and actually stay there in one of the suites.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE