Brazilian Truckers "Breaking the Wing"

Outbehindthebarn

Is that Swift International  roll over driver training, kind of to give the trainee the feeling of helplessness  recovery?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

24 minutes ago, carlotpilot said:

am i missing something or are those simple minded a&&* hole s doing that on purpose

Seems to be the case. You and I (as kids) use to jack our arm up and down at passing trucks to get the big rig to blow it's horn. Flip open your phone and apparently these simpletons will destroy their truck and kill themselves in a roll over for entertainment. Honestly, As a child I would have picked a roll over over a horn blow.......especially a popsicle reefer. 

• Haha 1

Those German guys with Boeings sure looked nice but were no doubt a cartoon movie.

As for Brasilian jokings now I'm ready to state anywhere that Russian roads are one of the safeties in the world!

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

10 minutes ago, Vladislav said:

As for Brasilian jokings now I'm ready to state anywhere that Russian roads are one of the safeties in the world!

LOL ...  youtube has videos to prove you wrong... Scania vs Lada seems to be a common scene in Russia but nowhere is perfect for road safety, I bet they have bad drivers in Antarctica too..  :lol:

I don't know whether to call those particular Brazilian drivers skillful or fools but in general they have some extreme conditions to deal with and their roads are by far not up to world standards.

BC Mack

• Like 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BC Mack said:

LOL ...  youtube has videos to prove you wrong... Scania vs Lada seems to be a common scene in Russia but nowhere is perfect for road safety, I bet they have bad drivers in Antarctica too..  :lol:

I don't know whether to call those particular Brazilian drivers skillful or fools but in general they have some extreme conditions to deal with and their roads are by far not up to world standards.

BC Mack

The roads I saw in that movie look close to what you find going deeper in Russia. Sure during warm time. But here you never see truck drivers who does such stupid jokes in the street. That would end up very bad for a driver even if he is an owner-operator.

So looks like Brasil is one uncommon place in the world. I heard from a friend of mine a story of his friiend who made a business trip to Brasil. It was told about a really high level of crime in the streets so too many peple have to make their vehicles bulletproof to just drive in a city. Don't know how it really close to the thruth though.

23 hours ago, Vladislav said:

The roads I saw in that movie look close to what you find going deeper in Russia. Sure during warm time. But here you never see truck drivers who does such stupid jokes in the street. That would end up very bad for a driver even if he is an owner-operator.

So looks like Brasil is one uncommon place in the world. I heard from a friend of mine a story of his friiend who made a business trip to Brasil. It was told about a really high level of crime in the streets so too many peple have to make their vehicles bulletproof to just drive in a city. Don't know how it really close to the thruth though.

The crime in the streets is terrible.. Muggings are common.... but bulletproof glass is only for special people even there.

• Like 1

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

1 hour ago, Outbehindthebarn said:

The crime in the streets is terrible.. Muggings are common.... but bulletproof glass is only for special people even there.

I put the like but I don't mean i like the way Brazillians do.

As for here if you really want no trouble to buy used Mercedes S-class or G with factory bulletproof protection. New car is sure avalible too but damn expensive. A used one could be bought reasonable. But no real need in such car here.