news or lack of news

david wild

Billy, that is why I just WATCH the radar as the person usually talking isn't telling me anything useful.

Yes, I pull with my B model.  Plenty of pictures have been on here.  If Photobucket hadn't screwed everyone over there would still be pictures on here.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Liberals generally protect themselves from criticism by making it perfectly clear, upfront, that their moral compass has been smashed with a hammer.

Example- "I was born a boy and now I'm a girl who dates boys and has a polygamous relationship with my pets, all because the 1% is too successful (liberals cheering)".

Keeping that in mind....a man molesting a woman becomes refreshingly normal, even boring, for them.

Edited by Mack Technician

On 10/13/2017 at 10:45 AM, BillyT said:

Freightrain you can't always count on the weather either! By the way my friend Bob said you pull your dragster with the B model in a race trailer! I remember a picture of a B model with a race trailer on this site,was that yours?

i have a really cool video of his rig....i took last year at watts show....of coarse i cant get it to post on here:angry:...bob

22 hours ago, Outbehindthebarn said:

I

Must be the Clintons supporters?

150420-snow-hillary-tease_nuhqp2.thumb.jpg.d484d77b1b54d0e9fea7f5d088fb77cc.jpg

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE