Looting

david wild

Got to watch a little coverage of Irma in FL., the next morning they were showing the looting going on, gee wheez they were all black ????? if whites do just as much crime as blacks then why were there not any white looters that the TV camera could have filmed also ????? I'm sure the liberal media does not want to show just blacks looting, maybe they just couldn't find any white looters ??? as people and companies try to get past this along comes the losers and makes things worse, poverty they say they leads to crime, they all seemed to look well fed to me. maybe it's a culture thing ???? I have seen real poverty in Africa, I don't think those looters were suffering from poverty, they suffer from being told they are owed something for nothing. 

• Like 2

Well just saw a Fox story on the looting and they correctly made the distinction-we are not talking about mothers taking formula or diapers.  We are talking about people shuttling back and forth with boxes of "goods" and as the reporter pointed out-most were wearing what looked like decent footware and they were stashing their loot in some nice new model vehicles-no junkers.  Two Taurus PI's roll in and that was the end of that but the damage was done.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Well just saw a Fox story on the looting and they correctly made the distinction-we are not talking about mothers taking formula or diapers.  We are talking about people shuttling back and forth with boxes of "goods" and as the reporter pointed out-most were wearing what looked like decent footware and they were stashing their loot in some nice new model vehicles-no junkers.  Two Taurus PI's roll in and that was the end of that but the damage was done.

I saw in the paper one day that there were looters in a grocery store in Florida. I said then that that didn't really bother me, I might do the same thing if I were hungry. But the pictures of all the low life scum looting the shoe stores and electronics stores, that's a different story, they're nothing but thugs and criminals and I have zero sympathy for them.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

David wild.  I live outside of macon ga and I could not have said it any better that's all that I hear on the news is how they are mistreated but get behind them in grocery checkout line and look what an ebt card buys them.....look at the high dollar tennis shoes their children have and also usually all the children's have I phones and go out and get in a high dollar automobile or an old Chevy caprice with twenty two inch wheels and painted up like a Twix candy bar.....I could go on and on but thanks to liberals and their politics that seems to be the world we live in today......my two cents 

• Like 1

Most people are raised that life is what you make it,   If you fail  you generally have nobody to blame but yourself.  In the snowflake world, the world of academia and the land of  color it's always no my fault its  slavery, living  in the projects, the schools or because "I don't know my baby's  daddy".

Stealing enough to eat if your hungry is I suppose, with in reason but loading up with chips, t.v.s  computers, beer, wine and an arm full of clothes is bull. Later whining that the store you looted is never reopening because they are racist is even bigger bull.

From LBJ's Great Society to Obama  they are taught they are owed everything. Like we did it to them. 3, 4, 5 generations on welfare, built the public housing and when they destroy it, why just build a new project The ones that get ahead and make something of their lives are traitors in their eyes. We treat societies crap better the our vets and old folks.  When the last president legitimized their riots  in Ferguson and other cities it gave them the golden pass.  Trump and Sessions are hopefully ending the "we owe them" crap.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 months later...
On 9/12/2017 at 12:07 PM, david wild said:

So before it starts, I did not write in to beat up on the blacks, but here in GA. we get a barrage of complaints about how the blacks are mistreated and are incarcerated more than whites,  yet everyday the front page of the news paper is picture after picture of black after black arrested for some major crime from murder to assaults and drug deals, and somehow this is all attributed to slavery and the poverty that the blacks are forced to live in. ???? yet I ride through their part of town and they have more $$ tied up in a set of goofy rims than a set of Michelins cost for my truck, mid day they are out cooking on the grill and having a beer party while I'm going off to get parts from the other side of town, there are help wanted signs all over town, but if you can't pass the drug  test or the background check then I guess you cannot get a job. but how is that connected to slavery which ended 150 years  ago, maybe the black community should take a long hard look in a mirror they might find the cause of their problems, it's not me or other white people that cause the problem, our reaction is to the mayhem that they (blacks) create, and yes we have Mexicans, guess what, there are a few bad apples but for the most part their neighborhoods are clean, well painted and the music is upbeat and friendly, something that is not going on in the black neighborhoods, so before they start screaming it's all someone elses fault why not cleanup their own act first. just my thought.       

Well said!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Back in the late 60's I lived in Baltimore and we had to get off the streets way before dark and you didn't have hubcaps or an antenna for very long and if they found your car locked they would smash your windows just to be pricks . I have little sympathy when read about their so called problems

Lotta good feedback on this one fellas lol. Our legal system sucks... people do whatever they want these days ,, no penalties like wow man fire up a cigarette on an airplane they force land and take you off in handcuffs incredible what a country👍👍👍bob