LOL

cya

§wishy

you have to ask OD. He cooked it and ate it

I have eaten "cat" before but not like that

or this

FatForCash6.jpg

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I like that red model. Upps, I mean red R-model!

And the eight legged cow. Again, I don't mean red legged cow..

A question. How much time does it take to plate such a meat loaf having just a pack of beacon slices?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

On 7/16/2017 at 5:06 PM, Brocky said:

You have posted the meatloaf before.. and I tried building on, in the oven.. and my bacon did not cook  :o:angry:..What did I do wrong??? Need to add some broiler time at the end???

The last one I cooked I used thick cut bacon and it did not cook either. Well, it cooked, but it never did crispify. Crispify might not be a real word, but it never got crispy, and everybody likes crispy bacon. So this time I used regular bacon and it worked much better. But I did just that with the first one, the first time I warmed it up for leftovers I turned the oven on low to reheat it, then l turned it on broil for just a few minutes  to cook the bacon a little more. Then Jo took the bacon off and browned it even more in a skillet- oh well, the flavor was still there anyway!

I cooked it in the smoker, and used 2 lbs. of hamburger and 1 lb. of Italian sausage when I made it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 7/16/2017 at 4:38 PM, hatcity said:

you have to ask OD. He cooked it and ate it

I have eaten "cat" before but not like that

or this

FatForCash6.jpg

I was misquoted- Actually I said "that meatloaf was the cat's ass". One of my good friends, Larry Wales, who's no longer with us, used that expression a lot. When he said something was "the cat's ass" that meant it was good, so he'd probably say that meatloaf was the cat's ass too. I have never actually tasted the cat's ass either.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I say that all the time myself my wife made me a nice meatloaf last week didn't have bacon on it but it was pretty good she said she used some sort of chicken noodle soup broth and the batter and yes it was the cat's ass.bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

• Like 1