That C model  was restored  by the late Milt "Uncle Milty" Smazik of Lockport,Il. He drove it to many shows throughout  the midwest. Was happy  to  see  Keystone  got  a hold  of  it . Al  

• Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

54 minutes ago, james j neiweem said:

Beautiful C and a junkie Donald Duck in the background.

They're running out of room inside the building. These are probably sitting outside waiting for a little restoration work, or maybe just a touch-up, but the ones that are inside are pretty much packed in there like sardines already.

DSCN9715.JPG

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

3 hours ago, fxfymn said:

A major expansion of the museum is in the works. The owner, Keith Jones, who is also a principal owner of Abilene Motor Express, has done a phenomenal job of assembling rare and unique trucks and tractors for the rest of us to enjoy.

You are right about that, I think they have at least one of every kind of tractor ever made, and-

I'd never seen a White 5000 until yesterday.

Or a Ford chain saw.

An Indiana truck...unless P.L. had one, I don't remember.

A Hug Roadbuilder...and more, way too much to list. Jo likes all the antiques and memorabilia all the way around the perimeter more than the vehicles.

DSCN9694.thumb.JPG.4076fa890c08ce8f83d0936623d085cb.JPG

• Like 2

Tom

Great to meet you in person at Macungie!!!!  Thanks for the pictures, both of Macungie and the museum.. I was there 4 years ago on the way home from Lititiz, Am thinking our whole chapter needs to go up for a day!!! Was this on the way home from Macungie or a separate trip????

Brocky

On 6/23/2017 at 4:57 PM, Brocky said:

Tom

Great to meet you in person at Macungie!!!!  Thanks for the pictures, both of Macungie and the museum.. I was there 4 years ago on the way home from Lititiz, Am thinking our whole chapter needs to go up for a day!!! Was this on the way home from Macungie or a separate trip????

Separate trip, we rode down there Wednesday or Thursday. And it was nice meeting you too, and the other guys as well!