Bad A$$ B Hauler.

13 hours ago, Phase 1 said:

Great picture !

Possibly a B-77 turnpike cruiser ?

This truck was  based at the Western Terminal in  Scarborough, Maine, probably hauled in to Canada.. 

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Nice old picture and too interesting trailer setup also.

Got a thought on a side note. Were there any B 73/75 with the integral sleeper cab produced? I mean big radiator ones.

Can't remember spotting a picture of.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

4 hours ago, 41chevy said:

This truck was  based at the Western Terminal in  Scarborough, Maine, probably hauled in to Canada.. 

I never saw anything like that around here, and I don't believe tandem doubles have ever been legal in Maine.

1 hour ago, Jeff M said:

I never saw anything like that around here, and I don't believe tandem doubles have ever been legal in Maine.

Not in Maine but over the border in Canada they were. That photo is on the wall at O Conner Truck sales in Portland.

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I've got an old Popular Science mag from the late '50's that has a KW cabover pulling a set of WE turnpike doubles,on the cover.Pretty cool story inside,as well.   Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA