More money

mowerman

Incredible.....and thier still turning the other cheek to the no money situation ....I understand they are just printing money now....thats why obambi hasn't had to beg for another dept ceiling and they have plenty of it for themselves and the taxpayers take care of the US Dept and the other unnecessary bullshit they create lol.bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

And people still think Obummer, Hillary, John Kerry and the rest of the crooks are doing an alright job. Read my to lines in my signature. Theyre absolutely true and ARE happening. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

What a bunch of crock. Just another opportunity for the government to gouge us for more money on this gasoline crisis. Thursday evening we were $1.92 for 87 octane. Now many fuel markets have ran out of fuel. Why can't they run out of beer or cigarettes instead of fuel? Now it is Saturday night still no fuel for many markets and most that have any fuel are gouging us for $2.59 cents per gallon. I've heard as much as $4.00 per gallon. 

The strangest thing i've noticed is the trains that normally run every 20 to 25 minutes near my house, have not ran all night or today. It is like the railroad has stopped all of that main line runs. I also noticed that I could not hear any truck or car traffic running on I- 65 Interstate near my home. It is really strange to not hear any traffic coming of the ridge.     

Price fixing is the norm in the fuel market on a smaller scale it happens here every weekend every station in town goes up 15-30 cents a gallon just about every Thursday. Funny thing is not all of them get a delivery on Thursday same gas they were selling the rest of the last week just added the extra to it but every station in town is the exact same price on weekends so price fixing happens here every weekend. Add that to the state grant our cops got now the state pays them to stand at busy intersections and look into your car to make sure your seat belt in on got checked last weekend at 5;15 AM on a sunday morning on my way out hunting two cops standing there and no traffic burning up grant money that we pay for in tax money.

It's gone up around here around 40 cents past few months I only gas up once every 2 weeks and Everytime I do it's gone up a nickel or so pretty crooked for a resource they dig outa the ground for free lol thank god I don't use much of it 9 gallons every 2 weeks feel bad for people that can't afford to keep paying more single moms for instance that are already strapped ridiculous 👎👎👎bob

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

9 gallons every two weeks?!  Lucky dog, my commute is 62 miles one way. I use a cheap car I bought at a scratch and sent sale for commuting be on my days off I use one of my trucks for my other endeavors off road or hauling stuff. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

ya work is only 8 miles and i do laydowns only drive there 3 times a week....car only goes to fedex home depot post office and home....and i usually swing by those other places on the way home....sometimes i dont even use that much more like 8 gallons in 2 weeks...ya i didnt always live this close....i was like you at one time....worked in san fernando and lived in lake los angeles....same thing 62 one way,,,,i hated it..bob

gotta love to fact that at any given moment some higher up gets a fart stuck crooked and all of a sudden the price of gas goes up. oh the pipeline broke, oh we cant produce as much as were using, oh the middle east is giving us trouble. but at any given time you can see ships out to sea outside ny and nj that just sit and wait to come into shore til its convenient but we're all so nieve in the governments eyes. no one is as smart as them.....

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

25 minutes ago, Maddog13407 said:

gotta love to fact that at any given moment some higher up gets a fart stuck crooked and all of a sudden the price of gas goes up. oh the pipeline broke, oh we cant produce as much as were using, oh the middle east is giving us trouble. but at any given time you can see ships out to sea outside ny and nj that just sit and wait to come into shore til its convenient but we're all so nieve in the governments eyes. no one is as smart as them.....

Two weeks ago on Bloomberg news they were wondering when the oil futures was going to increase it's profits, seems a gift from heaven that the pipeline "failed" and  profits.

prices went up.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Guys, it's a little more complicated than that.  Every phase of the process is competitive as hell, from exploration, drilling, well logging, production, transportation, refining, distribution, etc.  And never mind the various permitting and compliance costs.  A new super tanker can cost upwards of $100 mil, and day rate rentals run to $100K.  Wanna go offshore, rent a drill ship, $200K to $700K a day depending on the type.   Dry hole, tough banana.  Trust me, the prices you see at the pump are the best result for the consumer of an intensely competitive business..  

Edited by grayhair

It is competitive grayhair but here's also a ton of politics and lobbying going on too. Once OPEC got tired of us drilling and importing less they flood our markets with oil (our government lets them do it) and suddenly it's not profitable to drill anymore. That's why the Bakken boom died so quickly.