Cruiseliner headlight panel

Hi all my neighbor has a 85 model cruiseliner and being Australian model has 2 large square headlights on top of each other and wants to change to the American single round headlight and is after both left and right panels complete with lights. He has tried emailing a few wreckers in the states but no reply and was wondering if anyone here can help 

cheers paul

22 minutes ago, 1965 said:

I like the square headlights

Yep me too, they give it a newer look

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

17 hours ago, Paul525V8 said:

Hi all my neighbor has a 85 model cruiseliner and being Australian model has 2 large square headlights on top of each other and wants to change to the American single round headlight and is after both left and right panels complete with lights. He has tried emailing a few wreckers in the states but no reply and was wondering if anyone here can help 

cheers paul

I guess to begin with Paul, you can contact your local Mack dealer and ask for two Mack part number 58QY59301.............https://www.macktrucks.com.au/find-a-dealer/

If they aren't helpful, try calling Mack Trucks Australia direct at 1300 69 6225.

1 minute ago, Paul525V8 said:

Cheers I'll let him know 

The part description will say "pocket". Don't worry about it.......this is the fiberglass headlamp mounting panel that you want. It carried that description in the price book since day one. Not the best description.

For the headlamp bucket assembly, I believe the original Mack Western number supercedes to a 2MO46P3.

Tell to the owner to keep those original double square's if he put round ones on the truck.

There could be a bunch of folks interested in getting them. Starting from me :)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

If anyone is ever after the Cruiseliner Double Rectangular Headlight Surrounds I have a couple of good used ones available and I have also had a mould made if anyone may require new one's.   Left and Right Hand surrounds are interchangeable.  New shown fitted to truck and used for sale pictured seperatley.

Mack_Painting_Front_1.jpg

Mack_Cruiseliner_Headlight_Surround_Used_1.jpg

Mack_Cruiseliner_Headlight_Surround_Used_2.jpg

Edited by Cruiseliner Rob
  • Like 1