37 minutes ago, Mack58B42 said:

Really?!?  That much?   Well, it certainly IS a beauty.  Would love to have one of those in any condition - it's a work of art, running or not....

1938  to 1943   322 made and only a hand full survived the WWII years to get used up in the early 1950's.  Most came back as Toyopets or were shot at us in Korea.   Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

2 hours ago, ekennedy21 said:

Its just a guess, but I think that truck is the FJ That Chris Berry has had Matt Pfahl working on since about September to get into working order. If I am right, that means its a 180hp cummins and my guess would be around $125,000 to $150,000 on the value. Maybe more.

I'm saving this post!    That may make wife happier with what's in my b67

• Like 1

4 hours ago, j hancock said:

The rubber is probably $3000.

I am sure Pat didn't pay more than $3,500 for a used up Mack dump truck with no paint and no air conditioning........

Lol yeah I wish either the truck or the tires cost that little lol  but one can always hope to find one out there somewhere sitting quietly that one could buy like that , what a dream come true that would be lol, might even be able to put in some AC then Jim lol 

3 hours ago, Mack58B42 said:

Really?!?  That much?   Well, it certainly IS a beauty.  Would love to have one of those in any condition - it's a work of art, running or not....

Well its definitely on pare or little more actually then the Mack Jr I bought and just as hard to find 

12 hours ago, ekennedy21 said:

I think thats easier said then done. FG, FN are tricky. FK is almost impossible, FKSW is impossible, FC is impossible, And I hear FCSW can be done.

Yeah hard to find but I also heard getting a FJ was impossible too as well as buying the FH from the person I bought it from impossible too lol so Some times luck and persistence changes impossibilities!  I think all of us on here love to make the dream come true of making the impossible, possible, no matter what our particular favorite model is ! 

• Like 2

On June 5, 2016 at 7:14 PM, Patdbossct said:

Lol Luckily Im not married, but might have been cheaper to have been lol 

If you would like to trade for a couple month I may be interested.     I'm keeping the kids and the dog though.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Patdbossct said:

Yeah hard to find but I also heard getting a FJ was impossible too as well as buying the FH from the person I bought it from impossible too lol so Some times luck and persistence changes impossibilities!  I think all of us on here love to make the dream come true of making the impossible, possible, no matter what our particular favorite model is ! 

I can vouch for you on the FH, he didn't seem to want my money.....