Trump

david wild

OBAMA TO TRUMP: You’re ‘Not Equipped to be President’

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.51.26-PM-630
Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-7.51.26-PM-630

President Obama says that Republican front-runner Donald Trump is not equipped to deal with the challenges of being president. “I think that he is not somebody who even win within the Republican Party who can be considered as equipped to deal with the problems and stress of this office or the problems with the economy.” President Obama said in an interview Monday with WMUR, an ABC affiliate in New Hampshire. If Trump does become the Republican nominee, Obama said he’s confident that the Democratic nominee will win in a general election match-up hands down. “If in fact the Republicans nominate Mr. Trump, then it’s going to be an interesting fall season,” he said. “I’m confident that ultimately the Democrat will win with a land slide.” 

THe Grand High Eaulted Mystic Wizard of OZ has spoken......................

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

So many twists and turns yet to come in this election cycle...will Hillary be indicted?  That could throw a wrench in things for BOTH sides, as the Democrats would have to scramble to find another nominee (and what would Bernie supporters say if it isn't Sanders?) to put on the ticket.  Could Biden step up?  Perhaps they'll dust off Al Gore for another go around?  Who knows...

Then on the Republican side, there's a slight chance Trump might not clinch the nomination and could lose out at the convention.  If that happens, who WILL get the nomination?  Cruz?  He's done a lot of legwork up until now and has amassed a good number of delegates supporting him in second ballot and beyond voting.  Perhaps the GOP will choose somebody up until now has not been considered?  We won't know until after the convention.

Trump has stated that he is putting together a list of judges he would exclusively consider for the Supreme Court.  If they would be suitable replacements for Scalia, then it betters his chances of finding support in the GOP.  His VP choice could also be crucial.  I'd also like to see him put forth some names for cabinet choices as well.  Sure, it isn't "normal" for a candidate to announce all of these positions ahead of time, but in Trump's case, it would go quite far in easing concerns.  It could also help push his nominees through the Senate confirmation process if he's able to say "This is what the people voted for when they elected me, because they knew who I had lined up to nominate in these positions."

Whatever the case, if the GOP doesn't hold onto the Senate, a Republican president will have great difficulty getting ANY nominations through...which is ridiculous, considering the GOP senate usually rolls over and rubber-stamps nominations put forward by Democrat executives.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Obummer is the biggest idiot. Trump the man who turned a million dollar loan from his dad into billions running his own companies, dealing with city, state and government officials along with cfo's running his subsidiary companies can't handle the stress like good ole "community organizer" (what a farse of a"job") obummer has done so far. Ha!  That man couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel. 

Edited by HeavyGunner
Damn autocorrect
  • Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

can never really figure out what he,s doing .....frankly i think he,s just a dummy....that only knows how to take care of himself.and hussle the general public....for more revenue....incredible what he gets away with though....bob

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

can never really figure out what he,s doing .....frankly i think he,s just a dummy....that only knows how to take care of himself.and hussle the general public....for more revenue....incredible what he gets away with though....bob

He gets a free ride because of color and she gets the same free ride because she's a woman (I think)

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On the road for the next few days, but basically the coal industry was destroyed so some baboon farmer in baboon land could have cheap reliable lights and Obama was the front man, he did not do this all himself but he was the guy out front. yes we all lost money so some third world Muslim can have lights. I will enlighten you when I get in and lay out how it all went down. plus I will provide you the facts to prove it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 41chevy said:

He gets a free ride because of color and she gets the same free ride because she's a woman (I think)

Well you know why she always where's a pants suit?  If she wore a skirt her balls would hang out. 

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

after he screwed thousands outa there  health benifits then laughed about it,,but its all ok,cause he didnt know that was gonna happen...(REALLY) numbscull.is that all you got???,,,shoulda been impeached,at that point.......now i have to pay more and get less,,,,im sure alotta you fellas are doing the same.(IDIOT).:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:...bob

• Like 1

im supposed to be outside pulling weeds ,,,,sitting here posting seems alot easier.just hadda.make appt for HM background check,,,,another pain in the f---------n ass...more unneccesary. bull s---t...bob

3 hours ago, mowerman said:

im supposed to be outside pulling weeds ,,,,sitting here posting seems alot easier.just hadda.make appt for HM background check,,,,another pain in the f---------n ass...more unneccesary. bull s---t...bob

I just renewed mine and the closest fingerprint station to me is 5hrs away one way. What a crock of bs. Any sheriffs office (who print me for my carry permit) should be able to print me for hazmat/tsa background check. I highly doubt it is any different than the fbi background check every 4 years for my carry permit. Just sanitizer wast of $86.00 and 10hrs of driving. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mowerman said:

1 hour ago, HeavyGunner said:

I just renewed mine and the closest fingerprint station to me is 5hrs away one way. What a crock of bs. Any sheriffs office (who print me for my carry permit) should be able to print me for hazmat/tsa background check. I highly doubt it is any different than the fbi background check every 4 years for my carry permit. Just sanitizer wast of $86.00 and 10hrs of driving. 

This is 14 months and close to 1000 + new regulations ago...

Obama’s 3,554 Rules and Regulations Cost Households $15,000

Washington Post    November 30 2015   

by ALEX SWOYER

President Obama’s 3,554 published rules and regulations throughout the past year come with a heavy burden on U.S. taxpayers. They cost the average household nearly $15,000, according to Sen. James Lankford’s (R-OK) annual report on government waste, fraud and abuse.

“The federal government diligently tracks total tax collections and annual spending levels,” the report explains. “However, it does not officially account for total government-wide regulatory costs. While certain regulations are important to keep us safe, the current Administration has churned out new regulations at a pace that exceeds 3,500 per year.”

While in the past year Obama signed 224 bills into law, he also published 3,554 final rules. “This means that for every law passed by Congress, the federal government created 16 new rules,” according to the report.

These 3,554 regulations impose significant costs on the American economy. The National Association of Manufacturers calculated the total cost of federal regulations in 2012 to be a staggering $2.028 trillion (11 percent of the U.S. gross domestic product). If our $2 trillion federal regulatory cost were a country, it would be the ninth-largest in the world, ahead of Russia.

In 2013, the federal government received $1.234 trillion from individual income taxes. However, the federal government’s regulations cost individuals and business more than $2 trillion. One year later, in 2014, the government published 80 “major” regulations considered “economically significant” costing taxpayers more than $100 million each year.

According to the Competitive Enterprise Institute, covering the cost of federal regulations costs American families close to $15,000 of their average income.

“Can you imagine what your family could do with an additional $14,974 for groceries, gasoline, and savings? Congress owes it to the American people to carefully scrutinize the regulatory process to ensure regulations work for the people,” Lankford’s report notes. “We can balance responsible regulations with cost-effective solutions that work for families.”

A recent example of a rule that would burden taxpayer’s in Lankford’s report is the Waters of the U.S. rule the Environmental Protection Agency finalized at the end of August. According to Lankford’s report, the rule would cost businesses $500 million each year and creates “federal intrusion in private water and land rights.”

Lankford’s report highlights another regulation that would burden taxpayers from the Department of Labor. The rules cost manufacturing to lose roughly $1.3 billion a year in productivity.

The Department of Labor’s rule would “double the salary threshold exemption for executive, administrative, and professional employees, known as the ‘EAP’ or ‘white collar’ exemption. In other words DOL plans to expand EAD to most blue collar workers who will be eligible for overtime pay for working more than 30 hours a week.”

According to Lankford, the rule would force “every company to use part time workers only, the clear consequence of the rule will be more workers with fewer jobs having any benefits. The U.S. needs more job opportunities not fewer.”

The proposed rule’s analysis estimates the proposal will cost roughly $255 million in direct expenses to employers each year. The annual paperwork burden of the regulation is estimated to be 231,250 hours. The regulation overall will result in 21.2 million hours of lost labor each year, which amounts to $1.3 billion in lost productivity.

A third regulation Lankford highlights as burdensome in his report comes from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).

The “Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing” regulation put forward in August aims to increase diversity in rich neighborhoods in order to reduce housing discrimination.

Lankford argues the Fair Housing Act from 1968 gives HUD the power to address discrimination based on race, color, religion, familial status, national origin, sex or disability. “But new regulations that make a federal housing agency the ultimate arbiter of neighborhood design and tie federal funding to specific plans directly contradict what many communities want” the report states.

Fits in with the "you didn't build that speech" . . . .

Edited by 41chevy

P.T.CHESHIRE

Not true Paul, Obummer said the economy is much better than when he started. 😆 

Edited by HeavyGunner
Damn autocorrect
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, HeavyGunner said:

Not true Paul, Obummer said the economy is much better than when he started. 😆 

Probably right, because I now support a dozen or so bumslosers , low lifes ,  lazy crap needy people with my taxes. Couldn't do that before he took office!   Paul

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

you know!!!!!!!! the system just plain dont give a damn about the regular honest taxpayer doing the right thing......you get put out,,,,all you get is oh well,,,,thats life,,get over it.lol.well alrity then....bob

• Like 2

the dept. of ???  has said that illegal immigrants took 132 Billion in welfare last year, we gave people that should not even be here 132 Billion dollars of our tax money and we cannot fix our roads, Obama wants to give them more ???????? and he brings in the Muslim Brotherhood into our Government and he is not a traitor ????? and Hillary wants to do more of the same, what is wrong with the liberal voter, are you sick in your mind, do you have a mental defect, ?????  

• Like 1

So how do you get the liberal voter to see this.is it that we have so many "gimmes " out ther that they just out number the honest working man? What can we do as a colleceteret to get the liberal bunch to see that our libertys are one by one being taken away.

17 minutes ago, david wild said:

the dept. of ???  has said that illegal immigrants took 132 Billion in welfare last year, we gave people that should not even be here 132 Billion dollars of our tax money and we cannot fix our roads, Obama wants to give them more ???????? and he brings in the Muslim Brotherhood into our Government and he is not a traitor ????? and Hillary wants to do more of the same, what is wrong with the liberal voter, are you sick in your mind, do you have a mental defect, ?????  

I would imagine the ones who are not dead or getting paid to vote are "normal. The balance who blindly vote the party line, want the "free" crap they're promised or the sexually, morally bankrupt are just plain sicko.

When you have a government that openly the values the rights of illegals and our enemies more than it's own citizens that's what you get 

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

13 minutes ago, Tbear said:

So how do you get the liberal voter to see this.is it that we have so many "gimmes " out ther that they just out number the honest working man? What can we do as a colleceteret to get the liberal bunch to see that our libertys are one by one being taken away.

Most will never change they "know" they are smarter than as Teamstergrrrl said a long time ago " you old white guys clinging to your Bible and Guns"

The options for change I feel are being slowly eliminated except one

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE