Pictures of the Week

other dog

OtherDog's Bar/Grill and Brass Poleatorium wishes to announce "Merry Christmas" to both of all of our loyal customers, and is proud to announce our newest dancer nun-in-training winfall girl sales associate

http://americangg.net/the-worlds-best-pole-dancer/

She's got my vote. Merry Christmas

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

No hot sauce for everyone?

No, i'm out of the home made stuff, but I threw a couple of bottles of "store bought" in my niece Ashley's bag because her boyfriend Spencer is the biggest fan of the home made sauce. He likes it even more than Bob- he pours it on a slice of bread and eats it. He asked about it though, and said to keep it coming. I told him I hadn't made any yet.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Just finished the book- been reading it since Christmas! 429 pages! I learned a lot though- the story I remember hearing about a truck being washed away at Woods Mill is true. It was never seen again, never been found to this day to my knowledge. The book was written only a year after the flood, but I've heard "truck driver stories" that it was a Hennis, Hemingway, or one of the big companies out of North Carolina because they had a truck and driver that disappeared that night that has never been accounted for. It was seen going into the water and getting washed away, but it was unknown at the time who's truck it was.

Woods Mill is just north of Lovingston, where rt. 6 turns off of rt.29, shown in the picture above.

And also I learned that the rainfall in Nelson county that night was the highest recorded amount of rainfall in that time frame ever...anywhere...ever- somewhere between 27 and 41 inches in 6 hours!

And I learned that Ma's lemon chess pie was way better than the store-bought lemon chess pie.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.