For Sale 1975 Mack F-700

Erick O

Very nice Mack there. Good luck with the sale. See you are out of Lititz. I work over in Lancaster and have been to the Mack show there in October before. Didn't make it this year. I'm still looking for an F-Model myself, but one that is a little easier on the wallet to buy.

Gregg you do have the best of the old original unrestored F model that I have ever seen. the one that Erick has is super nice, and that interior is nice and clean too. wish I had some extra cash laying around I would buy it.

• Like 2

Gregg you do have the best of the old original unrestored F model that I have ever seen. the one that Erick has is super nice, and that interior is nice and clean too. wish I had some extra cash laying around I would buy it.

Ron, good to see you made the trip to Lititz wish I could spend more time visiting. I always enjoy your company as well as your brother Mike and his super cool F model. Soon I will have to travel out to Indiana to see how the Bogans do it to it lol

Gregg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I had an 81 that is extremely clean. Go to our website to see pics. Sold it to a gentlemen near Allentown, Pa who done a nice job with it. www.caboverkings.com

That is a VERY nice F model you have. You can be proud

You should keep your eye out for a "Titan", be a nice partner to the Astro's

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

• 2 weeks later...

You should keep your eye out for a "Titan", be a nice partner to the Astro's

one coming up for auction in Michigan V-12 powered too. Paul

http://auction.orbitbid.com/details.cfm?ID=2350380

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Better buy it right I read the buyers premium at 13 percent

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

$110 open bid no reserve.13% buyers premium, 10% buyers premium for cash payment.

Non-Michigan Residents will pay the $95.00 Broker Fee and necessary fees according to their state rules for titled vehicles. Please note that buyers will need to sign the appropriate paperwork required by the state for title transfers. Title processing may take up to 15 business days. Then will take 4-10 business days to receive your title from the Secretary of State.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 3 weeks later...