B-73 Restoration

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, hicrop10 said:

Which brand of paint did you use for the interior,it looks great.

PPG Concept. All the paint has been Concept, so far. I really like this paint, coverage and luster are phenomenal!!

392069A4-7328-476D-A7F0-B664C63D40C5.jpeg

Edited by mattb73lt

29 minutes ago, Mark T said:

I just got a new laptop.  Somehow your pictures went to a even higher lever of WOW    thanks for posting

Project is coming out fantastic from the looks of it.

Thanks for that!! I’m still amazed at how good it looks, especially with what  I had to do to bring it back. I thought it would look like Frankenstein, like it had been cut up!!

52 minutes ago, hicrop10 said:

I can only hope my b87 turns out that good.

Thanks!!

A little at a time!! I waited a long time to start this one, collecting things as I found or needed them. When I get fustrated or find myself rushing, I walk away or do something else. It really pays off as this is coming out far beyond how I saw it being

Yes, you can still get them. They are unbelievably expensive, now. I've seen them for around $2400!!! For that, I would buy the supplies and make my own or buy a modern one for a hot rod and make it work. I bought this one back in 2006, when I thought I was going to start the restoration. They were much less expensive, then.