Rare 1956 Mack B-71 for sale

jamnjc3

First i want to say thank you to BMT for letting me post this here.

Hi.. I am trying to sell my 1956 Mack B71. It runs and drives excellent. It has the original Cummins 220 and the original Duplex 10 speed trans. It has a catwalk saddle tank. The body is restored..brakes and tires are all new. The valves are adjusted and all fluids changed. Its ready for you. I am motivated to sell because i have my eyes on another truck. It is also listed on ebay but i am taking offers..do t be shy please make me an offer.I want to sell it soon. I dont know how to paste a link to my ebay listing but if you want to see pictures just type Mack B-71 on ebay and it will come up. Thanks to all of you and Big Mack Trucks!!

Edited by jamnjc3

Sorry to ask, but do you happen to know what the rear ratio is by chance?

I just looked at the build sheet from Mack on my truck. It says "carrier ratio 5.77. Does that sound right? I have the build sheet. Shows all the same numbers for engine..trans..rear..and shows the saddle tank. Let me know if this answer helps.

Im going to advertise in Wheels of Time. Everyones been telling me its a good market to sell in. I wont take 15,000 its too low. Seen many B61 go for more than that in worse shape. But thanks for the suggestion anyway.