Rare 1956 Mack B-71 for sale

jamnjc3

Im going to advertise in Wheels of Time. Everyones been telling me its a good market to sell in. I wont take 15,000 its too low. Seen many B61 go for more than that in worse shape. But thanks for the suggestion anyway.

jam.....feel your pain....doesn't matter where you go, buyers are scarce...mostly looking for project price trucks...rusty

Its not an easy sell but itll happen. It is mostly restored. The only think not restored is the ibterior. Recover the seats.. repaint dash..bot that its bad..and seat frames. Redo weather strip on side windows and install a sunvisor. Then the trucks completely restored. Its not far away. It could be done in a weeks time with 1000 dollars or less.

Its not an easy sell but itll happen. It is mostly restored. The only think not restored is the ibterior. Recover the seats.. repaint dash..bot that its bad..and seat frames. Redo weather strip on side windows and install a sunvisor. Then the trucks completely restored. Its not far away. It could be done in a weeks time with 1000 dollars or less.

No, it will still be a nice "driver" at that point. Restored is a word that's tossed around FAR to easily these days.Restored is just that,fully taken apart and each component restored as NEW.Here's a few examples,your truck is nice don't get me wrong but it is what it is.

post-19109-0-22871300-1440344521_thumb.j

post-19109-0-99738400-1440344530_thumb.j

• Like 2

Thats damn nice..ok ok lol you win. Doesnt change im not letn it go less than 18k lol.. is that your truck? Looks damn nice..

Not mine.If the 16K worth of bids were legit on your auction that tells you what the market is for your truck,simple as that.May as well keep it and enjoy it if you won't sell it for that :)

Not mine.If the 16K worth of bids were legit on your auction that tells you what the market is for your truck,simple as that.May as well keep it and enjoy it if you won't sell it for that :)

My biggest problem is i moved from MD to PA. I have a large garage but it doesnt fit..too hi. I dont want to just see her sitting outside. I have an opertunity to buy a damn nice 56 f100 also but but need to sell the Mack to buy the 56. Multiple reasons for the sale.

I was offered 20k on ebay as a best offer 1st time i listed it. I shoulda taken it but i had just put it on market so i thought id hold out for more. Im not worried. It will happen.

Did you notify him that it has been relisted for 20k? Why take less?

I did. He did not respond. After i turned down his offer he offered me his 68 camaro. I declined on that too. Ive been offered a few nice cars but like i said i have my eye on one. I emailed the guy and told him. Maybee it was an impulse buy on his part because he did not respond.. idk.. internet world isnt the real world sometimes...

I have a B71 that I listed on here a while back. Would like to see it go to a good home

Would you mind posting a picture? Id like to see it. There is one going to an auction in late september.. i dont remember where i saw it though..is that yours?