New Guy in Tucson

Poon Miner

Thanks...good to be here ....I can't remember the last time I ran a lawnmower.......

Not to many B models here in the west....I just got this a week ago from a guy in Phoenix so am still learning my way around it.....needs work but runs good.........

Welcome! Nice looking B and collection of miners goodies, I agree with the grass.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thank you again.....having a blast already with the Mack....looking so forward to fixing up,car shows,driving to home depot......talking about decorating it for the Christmas parade.......Tucson is such a cool town....been here since '85 and won't leave............

• Like 1

I just want to say how glad I am to find this site....everybody here seems supercool and I love seeing and reading about everybody's interests and adventures....never new old Macks were such a big deal down under although it should'nt surprise me.....luv learning 'bout this not so big 'ol world........'nuff said...time to make the donuts.....

• Like 1