New low in low-IQ diesel stupidity............

1958 F.W.D.

I didn't realize I was looking like an idiot because of my one stack Ranger, I thought it was because of pretty much everything else I did. Anyhow, I spent all morning taking my stack off and redoing every thing. Here's my new look- looks factory, eh?

post-1374-0-80632600-1435431612_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I didn't go overboard with mines, I just got a one-stack Ranger...looks awesome though, eh?

attachicon.gifdscn4434S.jpg

Too Much???

Stacks.jpg

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

And best of all, my stack didn't go to the junk pile- I already found a home for it. Jo will be so surprised- i'm sure she'll love it.

attachicon.gifjo100_2778S.jpg

Hows it work with the Saturn plastic body panels? :whistling:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I always said I'm gonna put a actual concrete chimney in the back of an old truck. There's a farmer with a big hood Pete running around here with two 18 inch culverts for exhaust pipes. Some guy on the cb was saying how dumb it looks.....he had 10" pipes on his pete. I don't think he got the satire of it.

The duct tape on the hood is a nice touch.

Hmmmm....I thought Jo wanted a flapper so it could go ta tinga, ta tinga, ta tinga.

I had to order one for a 5'' stack today, couldn't find one at the parts store- biggest they had was a 2''. When it comes in i'm gonna hack saw it off square and put the rain cap on for her.

NoClueJoe66 got her a special helmet to wear when she's driving too, even has her nickname on it- "krash bandy-koot"

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

theres actually a kid driving around our town that has a worn out dodge with a different color bed and doors than the cab with at least 5'' dual straight pipes comin out the back behind each back tire. god only knows how he got those big pipes all the way under the truck.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

A United States Air Force SR-71 Blackbird Reconnosiance Reconnisance Reconissance spy plane that I had re-commissioned for this mission, captured this secret image from 61,000 feet while doing Mach 3.2

attachicon.gifDieselMercedes 06.22.2015.jpg

Can someone post this guys phone ##....It looks like he needs a LawnBoy mower with a stright pipe to cut that grass of his! I know a guy with a nice ride on with a V6-53 with lights so he can even cut grass at night or early Sunday morings before church

BULLHUSK

• Like 2

bout fed up with the f'in stack trend and the wound up turbo trend myself along with ever other asshole with a worn out 6.9 liter 80's ford pickup with 10 different color body panels that feels the need to rev their piece of shit up about 20 times a night when they go by my house and see my B model parked in the driveway. I DONT CARE what you drive. I DONT CARE if it a diesel and I DONT CARE if you have $1000 worth of chrome stacks on you $500 pickup, why don't you go out and be a truck driver if you wanna drive a diesel.

AMEN brother, preach it. Goofy bastards keep me up at night when my windows are open.

• Like 1

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

Stupider the look, the more the people like it...sideways hats, pants 5 sizes to big and down at their knees, pajamas in public, donks, obamamama and my favorite is Pit Bikes on the L.I. Expressway, nothing better than 70 plus mph weaving through traffic wearing sandals and shorts. Organ donor expresses.

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

Can someone post this guys phone ##....It looks like he needs a LawnBoy mower with a stright pipe to cut that grass of his! I know a guy with a nice ride on with a V6-53 with lights so he can even cut grass at night or early Sunday morings before church

BULLHUSK

IMG00279.jpg

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE