1974 rl700l , 375hp V8 for sale

That's about scrap price and looks like it is maybe missing stuff from the one picture and would probably just be a donor. I doubt it would be restored unless Re- powered with something else. Than doesn't that detract from the value? Being in Idaho also creates a dilemma on transportation since so far for most folks.

Bigdogtrucker why don't you get it and use it for your parts truck. You can hire me to go get it once my trailer is out of the shop I only charge $1 per mile from my house I figure using Google maps kc to Idaho to ga back to kc should be around $4000

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Price sounds right to me. Maybe it just needs an oil cooler. Might be worse but for the price that isn't bad. I paid 3000 for my RS700 with a good V8 in it but it needed a cab and the frame needed taken all apart on account of rust. I wish it were closer because I'd buy it in a minute.

Thanks , Josh

• Like 2

Price sounds right to me. Maybe it just needs an oil cooler. Might be worse but for the price that isn't bad. I paid 3000 for my RS700 with a good V8 in it but it needed a cab and the frame needed taken all apart on account of rust. I wish it were closer because I'd buy it in a minute.

Thanks , Josh

Oil cooler is what I was thinking had one go out in a 250 cummins dumped engine oil into the cooling system ran a bit warmer than usual but never overheated.