Nope, no way, never gonna happen....

Green Dash

Good for you! I have no relatives left but 2 sons and a sister who has refused to talk to me since I came home from Vietnam in 1972. If I use my cel more than a dozen minutes a year it's a lot. Not really a social person, but that's how I was raised.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Good for you! I have no relatives left but 2 sons and a sister who has refused to talk to me since I came home from Vietnam in 1972. If I use my cel more than a dozen minutes a year it's a lot. Not really a social person, but that's how I was raised.

Were really not a social bunch, either. I may not be one make a call, but my phone wasn't ringing either.

Jim

I only started when Kevin from ATHS said we should try it. I don't do much with mine but it does come in handy sometimes. Some people are post whores.......I ain't one.

Request sent.

• Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Threw a friend request at you Green Dash. The others are right, there are tons of Facebook Groups for truck enthusiasts. There are lots of assholes, too......But also, its a great way to stay in touch with friends and family that you dont see regularly.

Thanks, I didn't know many of their names. As soon as I get the results back from the background check and toxicology report, I'll give you the green light too.

• Like 2

Jim