1980 Mack R686ST stretching her legs out with Video and Pictures

I love that black and white combination. And the sound of the turbo brings back so many memories of my childhood, riding shotgun in my old man's two F-Models......I can't tell you how many times the whine of that turbo and the sound of the Robert Bosch injection put me to a happy sleep in the passenger seat, "riding with my daddy." I miss those days. I'm going to send these to him, he will enjoy.

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I love that black and white combination. And the sound of the turbo brings back so many memories of my childhood, riding shotgun in my old man's two F-Models......I can't tell you how many times the whine of that turbo and the sound of the Robert Bosch injection put me to a happy sleep in the passenger seat, "riding with my daddy." I miss those days. I'm going to send these to him, he will enjoy.

ya me too,,,U models cigar smoke and diesel fuel,,,,my pop was way cool...bob :twothumbsup:

• Like 1

Yep me 2 Yardo But w/ me it was R Models, DM Models & of course Old Dog (B Model )

If they wanted me to take a nap when i was young & before school age pop would send me w/ a driver or would put me in old dog since he had a bench seat .

Id fall asleep listening to a stright piped 237 ,711 or 300 Mack W/ NO A/C & Windows down in 90* heat .

:mack1:

• Like 2

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: