Sad Day For Boys Who Grew Up In The 60's

Green Dash

Billie Jo (Meredith MacRae) was my favorite but all were hot to a young boy. And then there was the town of Hooterville..... :whistling: Some other shows were Andy Griffith, Dick Van Dyke show, Green Acres, My Three Sons, and Leave It To Beaver to name a few. Ah the good old days of TV.

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Farmer-who you trying to kid? You were gettin' wood from Miss Jane

She was several notches better than Granny, Mrs. Drysdale, and Cousin Pearl....eeewwww. I bet she liked "reverse cowboy" with spurs. Miss Jane was originally from the Altoona, PA area. Tells you something about the wimmin in the Altoona area. :tease:

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Yea for the "good old days of TV" except it was black and white and I had to get up off my ass and go across the room to change the channel or adjust the volume. Of course there were some good aspects...

It didn't cost me $220./month for 450 channels half of which are shopping channels and a bunch of dud movies. I dumped HBO from the lineup. Their content is less and less quality every year.

Ken,

An ARMY buddy of mine hailed from Mt.Union,Pa. and told me about Ms. (or Mr.) Jane, being from near his town. We always got a chuckle out of that then responded with something like....."what,you're related to Nancy Kulp?" or "bet you had a Nancy Kulp swimsuit picture above your bed"...etc,etc.....LOL!! Al

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Ken,

An ARMY buddy of mine hailed from Mt.Union,Pa. and told me about Ms. (or Mr.) Jane, being from near his town. We always got a chuckle out of that then responded with something like....."what,you're related to Nancy Kulp?" or "bet you had a Nancy Kulp swimsuit picture above your bed"...etc,etc.....LOL!! Al

VIA The BMT SPY CAM

post-3242-0-68748600-1420515200_thumb.jp

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Paul,

Thanks for the pic (I think). Maybe Miss Jane had some "hidden" talents. :blush:

She was married to Robert Kulp from I Spy, so I guess she knew something..... :whistling:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE