Happy Now!

bullhusk

On 12/21/2014 at 11:36 AM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

I have friends on NYPD, just got off the phone with one of them.

Back about a week and a half ago, the FOP Lodge that represents the rank and file of NYPD circulated a memo and a document that asked each and every uniformed officer to sign and submit- basically a document asking that the Mayor, the Police Commissioner and a few others of the top city leaders NOT TO BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND THEIR FUNERALS if the signing member was ever to die in the line of duty.

Word on the street is that both of the guys who were murdered tonight did indeed sign and submit these documents, and the families have already advised DeBowhard's staff that they are to be nowhere near the funerals. Mayor's Staff came back and said "Ok, you want to play that game, we'll jam up all your benefit payments for years." The families told the Mayors Staff to GFY, we'll get Fox News involved. Also there are rumors of a Blue Flu.

Deblasio should be told to step aside, it is very clear who's side he is on (he's on Sharptons and Obama an Holders side) and Jesse Watters from O'Reilly said his office was very nasty to him after trying to get him on the Factor so it's not a shock to me that Deblasio's crew would try to mess with their benefit's!! These people are heartless evil bastards Sharptons crew marched yelling 'Kill Cop's' well they just did so he should be in jail right now! but he's in the Whitehouse sittin in Obamas chair while he's on va-ca

BULLHUSK

• Like 2

Don't expect much from the white house.

They are too busy investigating who/how hackers got into the entertainment industry

Hackers got into Home Depot and they got bad mouthed for letting it happen

Prayers to the family and friends of NYPD

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

The "Status Update" I did just a few minutes before checking in here....

I AM DONE!

I am done being quite.

I am done being on the fence accepting the banter of jackwagons saying derogetory things about basic human beings who have chosen to protect all of us. The men and women who are called friends, yet are hated by the white, black, hispanic, etc people who think of them as less than rodents.

Those of you who want to, should go ahead & unfriend me now because it's gonna get bad....

A Black man claiming to defend black criminals yesterday killed two cops, one of latino decent & one of asian decent. One of the black criminals he was defending died in a choke hold at the hands of a white cop as directed by his BLACK female SGT. The other black crimial died at the hands of a white cop when he attacked same cop after strong arm robbing an Asian small business owner.

Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Bill DeBlasio, Eric Holder and our nations "Main Stream" media all jumped on a band wagon calling for people to put an end to treating criminals like criminals by defying cops.

Yesterday two innocent men (one of Hispanic decent, one of Asian decent), who's job it was to protect us, the public, were assassinated, YES ASSASSINATED, while eating lunch by a black man who claims in a note that he was getting retaliation against the (white) cops for the deaths of 2 black (thugs) men.

When NYC Mayor DeBlasio made his appearance at the hospital to create a few "sound bites' the NYPD made their stand by, in unison, turning their backs on the spineless piece of shit. GOOD FOR YOU NYPD!!!!

If you are still with me all I can say is if you don't want to deal with cops in THEIR professional world then don't do stupid things. Don't tint your windows too dark, don't speed, don't play your music too loud, don't rob people, don't kill people, don't steal, don't antagonize the cops. If you think that a law that is being enforced is wrong, don't bitch at the cop, take it to the LAW MAKER, who, by the way, is the one who MADE THE LAW and have a conversations with him/her.

No one is complained about more than a cop. He ain't doing his job.... he thinks he is God and can do what ever he wants, etc.....

This "Rant" isn't done and if you post derogatory comments about cops on your page, I will be there so you might as well un-friend me now.

Good night & God bless.

The only "friends" you will lose are those who are racist, blind to the obvious, and/or cannot look at incidents like this objectively. No loss there.

Kudos to New York's Finest for standing together as true brothers and sisters do in a time of crisis. It's sad they have enforce their ban of DeBozo from funerals so soon after enacting it.

Jim

Givem a war. Start shooting on sight, if the families complain shoot them too. Then do the same for rev al and the mayor then head for the White House and take care of that clown . Time to take back America.

That's where this is heading if we don't get some strong, educated, unbiased leadership where we need it the most. It's gonna be a long 2 years.

Jim

NYC mayor has gotto go! NOW! Heres what we all should do.. We should watch Sharptons show on MSLSD politics nation then write down all his sponsers and list them and not spend a red cent on anything that can bring this guy to TV! I'd say don't buy anything that supports MSLSD and maybe then we could wipe them all off the Cable TV! Now if I was a NYC Cop I would throw away my ticket book and take a couple a days off and the police com Bratton should slso bow out leaving this guy and his unholy crew holding the bag

BULLHUSK

The NYPOST reporting there was another attempt on an officer's life last night in The Bronx. Thankfully it was not successful; a perp pointed a weapon at an officers face point blank, pulled the trigger but apparently did not realize the weapon was empty. He is in custody, which is unfortunate as he should be in a drawer in the morgue.

And in Tarpon Springs, Florida- a police officer was murdered early this morning.

To my brothers in blue: Open season has been declared on you. Maintain a high state of readiness and situational awareness at all times. You have the right to go home to your family at the end of your watch. Two in the chest, one in the head. That is all, carry on.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

The NYPOST reporting there was another attempt on an officer's life last night in The Bronx. Thankfully it was not successful; a perp pointed a weapon at an officers face point blank, pulled the trigger but apparently did not realize the weapon was empty. He is in custody, which is unfortunate as he should be in a drawer in the morgue.

And in Tarpon Springs, Florida- a police officer was murdered early this morning.

To my brothers in blue: Open season has been declared on you. Maintain a high state of readiness and situational awareness at all times. You have the right to go home to your family at the end of your watch. Two in the chest, one in the head. That is all, carry on.

AGREED!! I would rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6

Paul I haven't carried in ages but I'm starting to think about it. If I do, I'll be carrying my grandfather's NYPD S&W Model 10 just on principal alone.

Agree with you... Any chance I've got to thank a LEO I go out of my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed Smith

1957 B85F 1242 "The General Ike"

Does LEO ............stand for LIFE ENDANGERED OFFICER?..........I got it now LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER! .......I guess either one applies now! .........I just don't understand this herd mentality one cow balls, all cows ball, and no one wants to stop the impending stampede! instead they keep exciting the herd , I guess were a nation of livestock not sensible men. its gonna take a hell of a cowboy to fix this mess!!!!

Does LEO ............stand for LIFE ENDANGERED OFFICER?..........I got it now LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER! .......I guess either one applies now! .........I just don't understand this herd mentality one cow balls, all cows ball, and no one wants to stop the impending stampede! instead they keep exciting the herd , I guess were a nation of livestock not sensible men. its gonna take a hell of a cowboy to fix this mess!!!!

What we need is cowboy by the name of Ronnie.. Thats why I like this guy Ted Cruz from Texas looks like anotherR/R

BULLHUSK

• Like 2

Been wanting to get my pistol permit , guess I will be checking into it this week. May also look at a carry permit if that possible in NY. My cousin is a teacher and has his and can carry in school. We have 2 leo In our family, let's keep them all in our thoughts and prayers.

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Been wanting to get my pistol permit , guess I will be checking into it this week. May also look at a carry permit if that possible in NY. My cousin is a teacher and has his and can carry in school. We have 2 leo In our family, let's keep them all in our thoughts and prayers.

Don't delay too long. The azz in Albany is talking stiffer gun laws so this doesn't happen again. Figure that logic out.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE