Cruiseliner from CO

Mike

Winn-Dixie in the Greenville SC area has closed up. Thinking they were originally out of Florida and do not know if they are still around south of here.. Last trucks the ran here were Brigadeeres with 6V71 or 6V92's in them.

Brocky

That's kinda funny you should say that. Back when it didn't hurt so damn much to recover,me and some of my buddies would usually spend too much time in one of several local taverns on Sat. nites . One nite we were swapping tall tales,probably trying to impress some girls,everybody usually got a kick out of my trucking stories,true or otherwise,so I asked them if I'd ever told them about the time I rode the mechanical bull at Gilley's in Pasadena,TX. Told them,I walked in there and they were having a bullriding contest,and I sat there while it threw everybody that climbed on. I said I'll have a try,so climbed on the mechanical bull,they turned it on and kept turning it up a notch at a time,all the while I just sat there,calmly drinking a beer,then took a dip of Skoal,finally after 10 minutes they turned it off. The guy at the switch said"that's amazing,you never even spilled a drop of beer or even a fleck of Skoal,you must be a real professional bull rider." Nope,I replied,I drive a F model Mack.

LOL that was a good one Mike

• Like 1