Happy Thanksgiving

41chevy

I smoked 2 turkeys yesterday. I smoked them for 5 or 6 hours, one finished cooking in the smoker oven and I put the other one in the electric powered oven inside until the pop-up timer popped out. They get really brown on the outside, but they're never dry.

One's for me, i'm going to take the other one to Cumberland so Ma and them can have some smoked turkey.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Any body ever cook a wild turkey?

I remember Ma cooking them when my Daddy would kill one, him and my grandfather both liked to hunt turkeys. I was just a young'un, don't really remember how they were so it must not have been really good, or really bad.

I smoked 2 turkeys yesterday. I smoked them for 5 or 6 hours, one finished cooking in the smoker oven and I put the other one in the electric powered oven inside until the pop-up timer popped out. They get really brown on the outside, but they're never dry.

attachicon.gifDSCN4687.jpg

One's for me, i'm going to take the other one to Cumberland so Ma and them can have some smoked turkey.

you burned it. now its rooned

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I got somebody to buy our houses here so we can move, on the wish list. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

My buddy Roger tried cooking a 41lb. turkey starting wed. eve. at 10pm and we started carving at 2:30 pm and had to recook it some more.......but I think "Santa" and that bird had the same size breasts!.........we ate at 5:pm ......should have got a pic. what a huge bird! next year he says he'll butcher a little sooner!

My buddy Roger tried cooking a 41lb. turkey starting wed. eve. at 10pm and we started carving at 2:30 pm and had to recook it some more.......but I think "Santa" and that bird had the same size breasts!.........we ate at 5:pm ......should have got a pic. what a huge bird! next year he says he'll butcher a little sooner!

Holy mackerel, never heard of a turkey that big- you sure it wasn't an ostrich?

• Like 1