Trucktoberfest- FRIDAY NIGHT 9/26

1958 F.W.D.

Maddog I saw your truck come in sounded nice my father liked the detail in your truck a lot of nice people there to meet and talk to. We had to leave after lunch had issue at work back home that needed my attention Sunday. Will make a return next year.

• Like 1

Was my first Trucktoberfest. I'm blown away by how nice everything was at the museum. Was great meeting a few of you there. Tried to get to meet some of you multiple times but you were all busy talking with others. Met a family who just bought a B20. Looking forward to seeing them at the show. To all of you on this site and the many of hours spent on these vehicles this weekend was worth it in my opinion. Hats off to all of you.

Pete

• Like 1

Did anyone happen to catch the FWD versus the R-Model (with a lowboy and two B's on the deck) race up south mountain on I-78 Eastbound???

It was a draw.....LOL

R model was slipping on oil?? :tease:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

This was my third year in attendance (but without the MH). Always enjoy spending time at the museum, talking with all the people (both Museum and enthusiasts), and looking at the trucks. Thanks to all who are involved with Trucktoberfest. However I was not "excited" about the way the lunch was handled. Looking forward to 2015 and beyond.

Leon and Rene are here from the Netherlands. They will be at Gerhart's on Saturday.

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

R model was slipping on oil?? :tease:

I would have blown his doors off going over the mountain if I had the running start.......But he was in front of me on the on-ramp onto 78 from Lehigh Street and not as much "get up and go" with the two on his deck.....I was stuck behind him and could not merge left for quite a while due to traffic.......So I didn't have quite the "ooomph" going over the mountain and we were side by side smiling at each other for 1/4 mile pissing everyone off behind us.

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS