Link to my Macungie album

Green Dash

I didn't want to post 125 pics in a thread so here's a link to my Photobucket. I will make an exception for the truck pictured below because I had to take a train and 2 buses to get to it. :whistling:

Thanks Jim!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Great pictures. My cameras batteries went low halfway around the field so I missed a lot of pictures to take of trucks.

I only have the one battery and had no idea how long it lasts, so I skipped all the small stuff and apparently a few others that I intended to go back to but forgot. The low battery light came on as I was downloading to the computer.

Thanks Jim!

My pleasure. A BIG Thank You to you and all the others who put the time, sweat, and money into your trucks to make the show such a great success!

Jim

Very nice Jim! thanks for posting,wish I coulda' made it again this year,i see my friend Louis Barber was there (Red White and Blue R-Model wrecker) he's from down my neck of the woods in South Jersey,he has a neat Brockway too!...............................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

plus shooting the breeze with some "fellow truckin people" didn't help...did you make the grad party?

With 10 minutes to spare! Good talking to ya.

Thanks for posting your pics,Jim :twothumbsup:

I was happy to contribute some pics for a change since I'm always on here looking at other peoples stuff. :)

Thanks for sharing !

Nice talking to you at

Watts tent Steve

Good talking to you too! Our liitle conversation accounted for 1/3 of the socializing I did at the show.

Jim

https://www.flickr.com/photos/63695861@N04/sets/

Here's a link to my flickr account- there are all of my albums including family vacation to Disney but you guys can look at the truck albums......Macungie 2013 is in there. Oh hell if you want to look at the Mouse in orlando feel free. LOL

As soon as the wife downloads the camera I will post the Macungie 2014 pics in there.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

https://www.flickr.com/photos/63695861@N04/sets/

Here's a link to my flickr account- there are all of my albums including family vacation to Disney but you guys can look at the truck albums......Macungie 2013 is in there. Oh hell if you want to look at the Mouse in orlando feel free. LOL

As soon as the wife downloads the camera I will post the Macungie 2014 pics in there.

I hope your Disney hot tub pics are not in there.... :whistling:

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"